Is there ANY difference in quality between the two RobotMasters Lio Convoy versions?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by twee, Dec 14, 2007.

1. twee

twee Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Or is it purely cosmetic? Those who don't know what I'm talking about, I was browing tfu.info and was confused to find two listings for RM Lio Convoy, one that was standalone, and one that not only came with a DVD, but looked to have a considerably better paint app.

Is there a difference at all in quality, or is it just a paint app? Gotta know what to look for since I'm on the lookout for these.

2. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

No reason to believe offhand that there's any difference in the plastic. But you did notice the somewhat obvious difference. The DVD version of Lioconvoy has metallic paint apps, and cost a bit more as a result of being included with the DVD. About it, really.

3. -Barricade-

-Barricade- Forza Ferrari!

News Credits:
    They are cool, but after seeing that black version its now the next on my list to get.
    Thanks for the info.

4. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    The metallic finish looks much nicer than the flat one, but either one is a great version of the character.

Lion mode is not very good, though the robot mode makes up for it. Weapons load out is better than on the original big one too.