is there any connection between the Seismosaurus and the death saurer?

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by GENOZAUR, May 13, 2009.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

by that what i mean is this
    was the Seismosaurus rebuilt from the lifeless body of the deathsaurer that died at the end of zoids gaurdian force?

considering the fact that the seismosaurus has a charged particle cannon that happens to be as powerful as the deathsaurers cpc weapon and also happens to sport the deathsaurers over all colorscheme

and the fact that the seismosaurus could quite possibly give the deathsaurer a run for its money in terms of over all fire power armorment and durability i would not be the slightest bit surprised if it was rebuilt from the remains of the ultimate deathsaurer

by and large considering how much it was modeled after the deathsaurer for all intents and purposes one couldquite possibly look at the seismosaurus as being a deathsaurer for its time though not necasarily the deathsaurer itself

2. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

anyone here

hello?

3. Ziero

Ziero TFW2005 Supporter

Sadly my knowledge of the Zoids storyline is limited to Chaotic Century and New Century Zero. So I can't really say for sur. But after looking it up, it's certainly possible. It looks like a mix of the Ultrasaurus and the Deathsaurer, two of the most powerful weapons from the Chaotic Century.

It's also making me sad that my small collection of Zoids has fallen into dis-repair and has been boxed up. I used to be big on these guys when the cartoons hit tv in the US, to the point where I had all the character specific Zoids from the Chaotic Century story.

Sorry I couldn't help out more, but at least it's a bump for Zoids!

4. jtfire

jtfire Well-Known Member

Wish I could help you out ><

5. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

somehow i doubt if even the king gojulas would be able to defeat the ultimate seismosaurus when it is combined with all 3 of its fusion zoids

6. Omega Supreme V

Omega Supreme V I protect those I care 4

Why don't you just post these threads in the semi-lifeless Zoids thread...