Is there A Way to Watch Machine Robo

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Tampalicious, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Tampalicious

Tampalicious Tribe of Roadimus

Besides Youtube?

I would love to. The scenes I did see were friggin amazing artwork.....
    I cant believe I havent seen them all yet....

Also.

What is the deal with the Beast Wars animes? Those are the Only ones left that I need to watch.....

Also dont say TFCog because that would be great if they were actually completed

2. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    There was a company that released some official Machine Robo Revenge of Chronos DVDs, but they only got 3-4 volumes out before they stopped. I'd love to see more of the show as well, but there aren't that many options to do so right now.

As for Beast Wars Second & Neo, good luck. The shows were never released on DVD, so all there are out there are VHS encodes of questionable legality. No real fansubs to speak of, so in spite of not being complete, TFCog is your best option.

Afraid you've picked three shows that are very hard to find in any official capacity. Machine Robo probably has a DVD release though I'd expect it to run to a similar price as a Brave DVD box set.

3. Obsidian X

Obsidian X Dork of the moon

Besides the 3 dvds that were available in the west there is a Malaysian box in region free coding.
    The text on the box claims its legit but maybe its not, I don't know, after all the box says it is Machine Robo Rescue but it is Revenge of Chronos artwork on the box and the episodes were the Revenge of Chronos episodes.
    Besides that HUGE mistake of calling it Machine Robo Rescue, the picture quality is as good as the 3 volumes released in the west (I own them too), the english subtitles could have been better though. I bought my box on the malaysian ebay site, there is two boxes available now even:

machine robo rescue, Toys Hobbies, DVD Movies

As you can see, it says Machine Robo Rescue, which was what I thought I was buying when I orderd one, but it turned out to be Revenge of Chronos (Which was what I really wanted).

4. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Sounds like a bootleg to me. Subtitles in English, Chinese and Malay, right?

5. Obsidian X

Obsidian X Dork of the moon

English and Chinese. No Malay subs according to the back of the box.

6. Tampalicious

Tampalicious Tribe of Roadimus

Now that I know it exists in that format, I may try to buy it after I see what my next check looks like. Its getting harder and harder to save for G1 Metal Springer, I just broke down an bought WFC 360 version for 28 on ebay....
    I dont mind the subs, I mainly want to play these on my tv, with some music on. I watched some on youtube with the 86 TF score playin :) 
    The guy with the black/white colors and the horns is friggin badass!

As for BW, thats pretty much what I thought I'd hear. Dang, those are Fortress Maximus level grails.....I bet someday, somebody will find a way to torrent them or whatever. I would gladly pay for a real one, but I suppose there are legal issues hindering things? You would think Takara or Hasbro would want to release them, and maybe reissue some figs like Apache an stuff. An Claw Jaw, he is tight, lol, readin books an playin chess.....
    That episode where Big Convoy battles Rockbuster (i think is his name) and TFCog put the Terminator music was so awesome!