Customs: Is there a way to mod primus to no need the omega lock?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by reluttr, Aug 1, 2009.

1. reluttr

reluttr Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Is there a way to modify primus to where he doesnt need the omega lock to transform?

EDIT:

That was stupid of me, is there a way to modify it where it is easier to transform him without the lock "so I dont need it or something to shove in the hole at all"

2. Nemesis Predaking

Nemesis Predaking Offical Enforcer WTF@TFW Veteran

News Credits:
    I've heard a "AA" Battery will do the trick.

3. reluttr

News Credits:
    Thanks :D , I hear dealextreme has some of those "battery adaptor" things where you can put a smaller battery in a shell of a bigger battery so you can use it in stuff that needs the bigger battery.

I was gonna get some AA ones for some custom soundwave guns a while back. If a AA will work, then I will get a pack and mod it into a button :D 

4. Nemesis Predaking

Nemesis Predaking Offical Enforcer WTF@TFW Veteran

News Credits:
    If that works out for you, take a series of pictures on the process & post it in the Radicons customs section.
    We can then go over it & then move it over to the Tutorials section.

5. reluttr

News Credits:
    for anyone else thats interested, here is where you can get the AAA to AA adaptors.

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=AA...ncludeSIF=1&_odkw=battery+converter&_osacat=0

they are fairly cheap if you get the 4 packs, DX used to carry them but they are out of stock atm.

If it works then I will buy some glow in the dark paint "prolly the energon color we all know" and coat the inside of this making a "power cell" for cybertron, as we all know the issue in G1 was the lack of energy, so this is the G1 equilvelant to the omega lock :p