is there a TF archive?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by megatron784, Jun 13, 2009.

1. megatron784

megatron784 Well-Known Member

just wondering if there is a TF archive that lists all the TF's ever made up untill now, kinda like how yojoe has one for gijoes. a link would be great. thanks.

2. Vexza

Vexza Nerdicon

You could check the wikis.

3. flamepanther

flamepanther Interested, but not really

There are some sites that attempt what you're describing, although they're not exactly perfect. There are wikis at:

My Title
    and
    transformers.wikia.com

An extensive and useful, but not always up-to-date index of TF toys can be found at
    Welcome to TFU.INFO The Alpha Trion and Omega Prime of Transforming Toys - www.tfu.info

There is also actually a site called TFArchive, which has toy checklists and info:
    TFArchive - Transformers comics, cartoons, toys and everything else! - Transformers News & Site Updates

Hope that helps

4. Chris McFeely

Chris McFeely Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Yeah, sounds like TFU.Info is what you're looking for, as a listing of toys very much like YoJoe is for G.I. Joe. The wiki (linked in my sig) goes beyond that, covering characters, comics, cartoons, etc etc.

5. Fit For natalie

Fit For natalie tfwiki nerd

News Credits:
    I wonder why the sitename is "my title". Oops.

Besides site rivalry, I wouldn't recommend this site. They've barely touched the toy sections (many of which I originally wrote) since we left for tfwiki.net, so they're quite out-of-date.

6. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    We also have our own resources sections which covers near on every toy released in the US, 1984 to present day. (Japan coming soon!)