Is there a such thing as a Game story video?

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Chaos Incarnate, Dec 7, 2006.

1. Chaos Incarnate

Chaos Incarnate Not just a name.

News Credits:
    I've been really wanting to get the story of the three Xenosaga games, but I haven't had the patience to sit through a bizillion battles. Is there anyone that makes a video of the game, then edits it for content, so that all that is left is story, with gameplay thrown in as required (like boss fights). I know I did one of Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes once, but I never released it onto the Interwebs

2. smangerbot

smangerbot The Holy Zombie Jesus TFW2005 Supporter

release it! and i might be able to help.

3. seven

seven RIP Poopers 4-1993/5-2008

I've seen a bunch for the various Final Fantasy games on Ebay. I'm sure there were rips for the special DVD that came with the Preorderd of Xeno 2 but its probably hard to find now.

Ep1
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Xenogears-Cinema-Anthology-DVD-Anime-FMV-Xenosaga_W0QQitemZ290057712449QQihZ019QQcategoryZ617QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Ep2
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Xenosaga-Episode-II-Cinema-Anthology-DVD-Anime-Movie-2_W0QQitemZ290057852827QQihZ019QQcategoryZ617QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Didn't find an episode 3 or anything on torrent sites. I doubt they would ever show up on youtube/google video or the such seeing as theres multiple hours worth of cutscenes in each game.

4. flamepanther

flamepanther Interested, but not really

Now there's a sign of when decent fiction fails as a game :( 

5. TheIncredibleHulk

TheIncredibleHulk Find Gary Busey!

I got bored with the first Xenosaga game. I ended up trading the game in. Didn't even bother with the second.

6. Chaos Incarnate

Chaos Incarnate Not just a name.

News Credits:
    Pretty much same here. THe story was great, but I couldn't get myself through the game. I would LOVE to have a RPG with less battles that give you more experience, so that the gameplay doesn't get in the way of the story. Or like, if you could make a setting at the start of the game, choosing story or gameplay, it wouldn't change the engine any, just the application of it.