Is there a site to download both BW II and Neo?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Dr Kain, Aug 25, 2006.

1. Dr Kain

Dr Kain Well-Known Member

Does anyone know a site that has either fansubs or raw to Beast Wars II and Neo. I know there is a site that has fandubs (well, they only seemed to have done ep 2 to II and ep 9 to Neo), but the dubs are terrible and don't help what appear to be bad series.

2. wheeljaxx

wheeljaxx Banned

yes there is.

but this subject is fdorbiden.

and locked in

3. Dr Kain

Why is it forbidden? Is there a designated thread I'm supposed to post this in?

4. Gryph

Gryph Action Master

News Credits:
    We're not THAT bad. :drunk 

5. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
  6. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

If you're the same Dr Kain I believe you to be, the concept of being unable to discuss bootlegs and downloads should not be a new one to you - ClubTokyo expressly forbid those things.

I don't know how strict such a topic is in 2005, however. Like most TF sites, it has no problem advertising the WST Dinobots, known bootleg figures regardless of quality. Not to mention that downloads of Cybertron episodes were allowed to have news threads if not space on the mainpage. The same thing for the fandubs you didn't like - they've posted casting calls and announcements here before.

I think the main problem is you requesting sources for those downloads, just like if someone requested details on the sites that sell the subbed bootleg Toho discs in ClubTokyo's forums.

7. Dr Kain

Yes, I am the Dr Kain from Clubtokyo, however, I have no reason to talk about bootlegs there because unlike BW II and Neo, Kaiju movies are released in the US (and most are finally getting proper releases now). BWII and Neo are not. Besides, downloading is not completely illegal, otherwise it would be banned. Downloading is no different than recording a TV show from your VCR.

Anyway, does anyone know how to get DC++ tow ork? I can't find information on that site for anything but Macs.