Is there a possible for leader class transformers prime toy ?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by HoneyBakedHam, Oct 30, 2011.

1. HoneyBakedHam

HoneyBakedHam Well-Known Member

Will there be a chance that hashbro or TT release this toys in leader class size ?

2. Steevy Maximus

Steevy Maximus Old School Snarkster

News Credits:
    Yes.

Just because they haven't said anything yet doesn't mean stuff isn't in the works. More than likely, Prime leader-class toys won't out to retail until NEXT fall.

3. Anguirus

Anguirus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    If Animated got them, it seems likely that Prime will get them.

Thinking/hoping 2012 Leaders will be movie-related, the next crop will be for Prime.

4. Inikalord

Inikalord Legal Binding Contracts

Ebay:
    They've probably already reserved a spot for Bumblebee.

5. Zigholtul

Zigholtul I am the Waffle Maker

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Would not even be surprised if such a thought came to fruition. Now don't get me wrong I actually like the guy and own several versions of the character, but in hindsight maybe him into a leader class was perhaps one of the more stupid of decisions that Hasbro has may in quite some time. That slot could have easily gone to other characters that could have benefited from it.

6. RoccaDNB

RoccaDNB Imperial Decepticon

News Credits:
    Yes please.
    I feel hasbro is missing a great opportunity for perfect scale here.
    Bulkhead and Starscream should be voyagers(thank god for upcoming voyager SS)
    Racthet, Bumblebee and Arcee, should be deluxe.

Optimus must be ultra class, and Megatron leader class.

Megatron is huge compared to everyone else, therefore should have a larger toy.
    A voyager megatron won't do it, I think.

7. Wars

Wars Regular At Swerve's™

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Flickr:
    Tumblr:
    I imagine we will get them eventually. No doubt we'll see an Optimus and a Megatron, and there's always the possibility of a Bulkhead and a Unicron, though I'd rather have a Supreme Sized Unicron.

To us, the fans, yes. There are plenty of other characters that we feel deserved that spot a bit more, like Megatron. But we make up a very small proportion of Hasbro's consumer base, or whatever it's called, and most of it is little kids, who love Bumblebee and Optimus galore. So a leader Bumblebee was probably one of their best decisions in a long time, profit wise.

8. Optimum1996

Optimum1996 Insert something here

I think that we'll get Prime Leaders when the line is at its peak (after the DOTM and its followup line has finished), we'll most probably get Prime and Megs first but other characters could get the treatment as well (Bulkhead got a leader figure from animated right? so its possible)

9. TwilightNero

TwilightNero Maximal

Ebay:
    I think the prime BB design is wonderful and could benefit from a larger/electronic figure.

I agree that the bulk of the bigger figures will come after the movie toys are done (for now?). Also, I agree with prime and megs for leaders, but I'd love a Leader class Arcee lol

10. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Leader class figures are possible. Hasbro didn't say there will be Leader Class figures but they also didn't say there wouldn't be any either. They already did a Leader Class Bumblebee in DOTM so I'm not sure they'll do that again. A Leader Class Megatron is likely because he's bigger than Optimus but if they get both of them in Leader Class it would be so awsome! I mean the Voyager Optimus does seem a little out of scale with some of the deluxe figures.

11. Goldlock

Goldlock and don't call me Shirley

News Credits:
    Looking at the voyager, I don't see how they could really make Optimus much more accurate for leader class (maybe a retractable faceplate/guns inside arms?). Though Megatron could use a leader figure - which could be to scale with voyager Prime if they go about it right....

Thinking about it, is voyager Optimus the only one to scale with the upcoming Skyquake?

Hasbro would be missing a trick if they didn't release Unicron in a larger size class too!

But before that, I want a leader/supreme Laserbeak. Creepy real-life scale FTW!

12. HoneyBakedHam

HoneyBakedHam Well-Known Member

I preordered TF Prime megs, starscream and OP.

Didn't get Arcee and hoping that they will be releasing her in leader class ...

13. Anthony Adams

Anthony Adams Well-Known Member

I don't think they've ever done a leader class Arcee (or even a voyager, though i could be wrong about that), and i can't imagine they would any time soon.

I'm planning to get Deluxe Arcee (unless they do a voyager), Voyager SS, Voyager Bulkhead (unless they released a leader class version, which would actually be in scale with a LC Prime and Megs), i'll definately get a Leader Class Megatron, it'd go great with my RoTF Leader prime.

14. Rob

Rob IDW FOREVER

News Credits:
    I thought there was a list that confirmed leader class figures?

15. SnuffyStiglitz

SnuffyStiglitz Active Member

Pardon my lack of knowledge but what's the difference with the classes? Are they different in size? I just recently started collecting Transformers figures and would like to know. Currently I have the Revoltech DOTM Optimus, Rage over Cybertron Toys R Us 3 pack, and the G1 Revoltech Optimus Prime. What class would the Rage over Cybertron figures be considered?

16. Wars

Wars Regular At Swerve's™

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Flickr:
    Tumblr:
    At current sizes, Cyberverse Legion are the smallest, and they look like this.

Cyberverse Commanders are the next thing up. Here's an example.

Then there are Scout class Human Alliance figures, like Whirl.

Then there are deluxe figures, which are the smallest size in the main gimmick line.

Then it goes up a bit to Voyager figures, which are probably the biggest figures you can get for under 30 quid.

Then there are the normal size Human Alliance figures, which come with human figures and are generally bigger and more expensive then the voyagers, but more accurate too.

There are leader figures, which are the type of figures being talked about in this thread. The smallest toys you can get with electronics.

Then there are Supreme/Ultimate figures, which range in around 80+ quid nowadays, and often have some massive gimmick. For instance, Ultimate Optimus' is his combo with his trailer.

And I think that covers about every size class that's out at the moment. The rage over Cybertron 3-pack contains three deluxe sized figures.

17. SnuffyStiglitz

Thanks for clearing that up. I wouldn't mind deluxe figures for TF Prime but a Voyager Optimus, Megatron, and Bulkhead would be nice.

18. Ratchets Hatch

Ratchets Hatch Explosions?

News Credits:
    Voyager Optimus and Bulkhead will be out in the U.S. by December. Voyager Megatron hasn't been officially confirmed, but he's pretty much a given.

19. SnuffyStiglitz

:D 

20. amethysted

amethysted Well-Known Member

Leader Class Optimus, Megatron and Unicron. I would buy them. But I highly doubt it...

Unicron / Primus do sound posable, though.