Is There a List of All TF3 DVD and Bluray Exclusives?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by UTF, Sep 30, 2011.

1. UTF

UTF Manifestation of /toy/

News Credits:
    I'm trying to research where to buy, but I can't seem to find enough information on all the current exclusive offers.

Is there some complete list somewhere that shows all the current offers/bonuses?

2. Igniting_Prime

Igniting_Prime Igniting The Battle

News Credits:
    I don't know price wise but PERSONALLY and a lot of people do agree. If you are getting one now, the Best Buy offer is the best deal. It's about 17.99 and it's Blu Ray, DVD, and Digital copy, as well as it comes with a exclusive cover case with BEE on the front and Shockwave on the back, and I believe you get Optimus on the regular case. So you get all three. Also you get a 10 dollar off coupon for if you choose to buy the special edition with special features in December.
    The only other ones are Wal mart, which is Blu Ray but the Cover is Sentinel Prime instead of Optimus.
    And there is a Steel case edition. I don't know too much on it other than the case looks like "steel" and it's optimus and bumblebee's faces on the front cover nbd really.
    Hope this helped.

3. robowarrior

robowarrior Arcee's BF

News Credits:
    Is there an IMAX edition? For example ROTF had the IMAX edition at Walmart with additional footage versus the regular one at any other retail.. can someone help with this, I just want to make sure about this..

4. shibamura_prime

shibamura_prime Jumpin' Jellyfish! Super Mod

News Credits:
    There isn't an IMAX version of DOTM. DOTM was projected in the same aspect ratio in IMAX as it was in regular theaters. It was just hella bigger and in IMAX 3D format. There weren't any IMAX specific shots like there were in ROTF.