Is There a Leader Class Shockwave?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Soundwavedredd2, Jun 7, 2012.

1. Soundwavedredd2

Soundwavedredd2 Banned

I Heard that a leader class shockwave is coming out but i havent heard any news of it

2. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Currently, no but I wished Hasbro would give us one and a DOTM Leader Class Megatron, especially since he would look good standing with Leader Class Optimus, Sentinel etc.

3. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    @ LigerPrime: Do you mean DOTM Leader Megatron?

... couse there was totally a ROTF Leader Megatron (2 versions that hit North America in fact), one of which that's for sale & sitting like 4 feet away from me haha.

4. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Yes, yes there is. Only a super secret club of collectors has access to it.

5. LigerPrime

News Credits:
    Oops, I meant DOTM Megatron! LOL! How much does it cost over there in the US? I'm thinking of getting a spare! :) 

6. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    No. But there should be.

7. TrueNomadSkies

News Credits:
    If you don't wanna buy it online (couse lets face it, getting one is gonna cost you at least 100 in total, if not buttloads more that that on ebay), your best bet would be to check places that sell Transformers, but that don't go through their stuff very fast. I don't live in the US (let alone in your area) so I dunno where to recommend, but you might get lucky. Past that, just do a bunch of hunting online & you'll probably still find a good deal, but if you already have one, then your money's probably best spent on other shit.

Now, if you're just trolling then I dunno what to say, and if you're asking about Leader Shockwave or Leader Megatron from DOTM, those don't exist, at least not in the real world. There's Leader Sentinel, though. :) 

8. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
  9. LigerPrime

News Credits:
    Unfortunately for me, the retailers in my country don't keep stock of ROTF Megs in my country but you're right, I have come across go deals on 2nd hands ROTF Megs in my country but alas, I was too late to bid on them.

I take it you're referring to the thread creator...maybe he is new here and doesn't know about the movie stuff. Heck, I didn't even know deluxe Que and Leadfoot was cancelled till recently. LOL!

10. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    Shuuush! The first rule of Leader Class Shockwave Club is: Don't talk about Leader Class Shockwave Club.

11. Steevy Maximus

Steevy Maximus Old School Snarkster

News Credits:
    No, the rumors were BS. Hasbro has never announced or otherwise indicated to any degree a leader class Shockwave.

Dark of the Moon has been dead since last fall (despite a TON still being sold at retail), so there is no chance of it at this point.

And the leader class has been sidelined this year completely, so we aren't getting leaders at all this year.

12. TrueNomadSkies

News Credits:
    Its all good, and I don't exactly follow everything to the button either. I just wanted to cover all bets couse I didn't know if you were joking about wanting a 2nd or actually being on the prowl, what with it being an expensive figure.

In the mean time though, you should just like, transform it once in a while. :) 

13. opt1musaber

opt1musaber Victory Saber's Recruit

News Credits:
    I don't care much for a leader of this figure. His role in the movie was a disgrace from the writers part. The voyager is good enough for me, what we need though is a Leader Megatron first, but it's a bit late for that now.

14. PcPrime23

PcPrime23 Filipinooooooooooooo

News Credits:
    Sadly no :(  and I wanted a DOTM Leader Class Megatron.

15. doctajones428

doctajones428 Well-Known Member

It could still happen. Look at HFTD with Leader Starscream/Battle Hook Prime. A sub line could always come out with a Leader Shockwave/DOTM Megatron down the road

16. HeroicC300

HeroicC300 Chats with Artists

News Credits:
    Sadly, no.

Though Hasbro has stated the Leader Bumblebee SHOULD have been Shockwave.

The rumors were spread over a year ago (damn, it's been that long?) by a guy named Shadow 2879(number help please?), who turned out to have been lying his ass off about a LOT of wanted things such as HA Topspin, Dino and Wheeljack, Deluxes for Crowbar, Dino, and a weaponized Roadbuster, as well as several Prime rumors yet to be true (though amazingly, some did).

Time will tell; sooner or later, time will tell /Einstein

17. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    Those were only true because they were so obviously coming out at some point. :lol 

On topic: If we're lucky, we'll get a leader Megatron in 2014, even if he won't be in it. Feels like the best time to do it, since the movie line is put on hiatus for now.

18. TheBigMachine

TheBigMachine Initiating JAZZ HANDS!

News Credits:
    I'd more than settle for a MP Shockwave

19. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Screw Shockwave; a Leader class Megatron would have been nice this time considering he actually has an alt mode now.

20. LigerPrime

News Credits:
    No worries, for certain toys I have extras. Some are exact duplicates some not. Example, Striker Optimus, Buster Optimus and the regular version. I learnt the hard way to get at least a spare after a friend broke my G1 Meg and Fort Max.

Whoa?! Serious?! I'm crushed to have read that because it means that at least Hasbro was actually thinking of giving us a leader class Shockwave. He would look good displayed with leader class Megatron and Brawl.