Is there a G1 toon accurate head for G1 prime?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by PrimeOQZ, Nov 29, 2010.

1. PrimeOQZ

PrimeOQZ Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I thought I saw a review that included a head to swap on your G1 prime. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance for the help.

2. bulletthebluesky

bulletthebluesky Mmmm... Beer

I don't know, but you would think that that would have been done by now. And if not... why the hell not?! LOL, sorry, not much help.

3. mmhand

mmhand Well-Known Member

Hmm, the first version of the KO Masterpiece Prime (Igear's Faith Leader) came with a cartoon accurate head as a bonus. I haven't seen a cartoon accurate head for the original G1 mold. The G1 Prime Ipod Player came with a different head molded after masterpiece Prime's. It wasn't cartoon accurate though.

4. Goshjosh95

Goshjosh95 Decepticon

News Credits:
    There's the music label iPod G1 Prime in "anime-accurate" colors... It's the G1 body with nice dark reds & blues, and a cartoon accurate head sculpt. He's one of the gems of my collection. Is that who you're thinking of? That's the only one I can think of that has an accurate head for the G1 toy body.

As someone else mentioned, you might be thinking of the igear toys scaled-down knock-off of Masterpiece Prime. It has the same head as MP Prime, but also a swappable toon-accurate head. It's about Ultra-class in size (so it's much bigger than G1 toy Prime)... all plastic / non-diecast.

5. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    It might also be the black Hybrid Style Convoy. He came with additional heads for the regular Hybrid Style release.

6. PrimeOQZ

PrimeOQZ Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I was thinking more along the lines of this instead of the igear one. I could have sworn I saw a review where someone mentioned the head but I got distracted by my kid. The igear has the gun that you can swap out.