Is there a CHUG swindle? and the Fallens, torso pieces?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by manyoufactsure, Apr 4, 2011.

1. manyoufactsure

manyoufactsure Maximal TFW2005 Supporter

I was trying to find images of CHUG Swindle (I'm thinking a re-color of Classics hound) but I cannot find anything. Was there ever any rumors of one?

Also, Has anyone ever figured out what the torso pieces are on ROTF, the Fallen? The soft pieces, with a post, that line up with the forearm pieces, that have a hole, when in Bot mode. The piece with the posts are not highlighted in the directions and it seems weird if there were connected together, his arms wouldn't be able to raise. I've connected them in a gerwalk mode and wondered if this was an unused design feature.

Anyone else have any thoughts on it

2. xion14

xion14 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Are you thinking of Alternators Swindle whose a Redeco of Hound? you could use the Fansproject Swindle as a Classics stand in.

There mostly aesthetic. If I remember right they where in the scenes in the movie where hes on the ship talking with Megatron in ROTF. Don't think they did anything besides make him look more of a weakened stat.

3. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I say your best off with Fans Project Mutioner for Swindle. Although Animated's design sorta could work.

4. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Reformed Geewunner

News Credits:
    windle being a Hound reapint was just on a bunch of 'what I want to see' lists from fans. Hasbro was never rumored to have been making one.

FP Munitioner fits in with Classics just fine. Nothing else really does IMO.

5. thenatureboywoo

thenatureboywoo Veteran

News Credits:
    Animated Swindle For The Win!

6. It Is Him

It Is Him Well-Known Member

Actually, I have one for sale in my sales thread.

7. manyoufactsure

manyoufactsure Maximal TFW2005 Supporter

I'm currently working on making Animated Swindle into my CHUG Swindle but I'm surprised Hasbro didn't use the Hound mold for an easy Swindle re-color. They usually want to use a mold for at least two figures (except the Astrotrain and Octane molds). I also have Munitioner but feel he fits in with the Energon sized figures more than CHUG. Thanks for your help

8. Kup-is-Dion

Kup-is-Dion Lord Cthulhu

I hope Hasbro sees the sense in Hound into Swindle eventually. It wouldn't take much to make Astrotrain into Blastoff either.

9. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I can explain this one.

In the official artwork, those are connected to the arms. It's part of the overall alien look of the character, they're meant to be attached for screen accuracy in robot mode. Hasbro realised what you realised and designed him so they can fold away and give you proper arm movement. What a great move on the part of the design team.