Is the scout class line done?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Jlogano20, Mar 15, 2011.

1. Nightwind

Nightwind Aka Dusty Bottoms.

I was actually disappointed when ROTF didn't bring Real Gear back! I love those little guys!

I have to be honest, I'm torn on the Scout class. I think that we've received some good stuff in that size, but most of it just doesn't hold my attention anymore. The exception is Ejector. That crazy little bastard is still awesome! :lol 

2. wm10k

wm10k Reanimator of Dead Things

Breacher, Oil Pan, Breakdown, Dead End, Hubcap, Backfire and Brimstone are some of my favorite transformers....

I really can't wait to get Windcharger which I will inevitably come hell or high water.

i especially like having the auto based TFs in that scale....makes my Leader class Starscream seem so much more imposing.

Besides that they gave me 2 of the stunticons in the scout class....i need Dragstrip and Wildrider too! Motormaster....maybe I could repurpose Deluxe Ironhide....or one of those Dreads guys....or even DOTM Megatron assuming the scale is good...

I WAS kinda looking forward to some of the cyberverse because I thought maybe I might see some scout class versions of typically deluxe class characters...after all they did put out a Voyager Prime as well as a Deluxe Ironhide and Ratchet....thought maybe that trend might possibly lead to a scout Sideswipe or Jazz maybe. I'll be lucky if I can at least see a couple of cyberverse commanders that might be able to pal around with Breacher.

i really hope to see true scouts return after the main DOTM line.

they only HA Basics toy that looks any good is the buggy guy....and thats only in 2 out of 3 modes (though his bot mode really looks all kinds of bitchin).