Is the premium line a US exclusive?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by General Magnus, Jan 25, 2008.

1. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

Pretty much what the title says. Are there any plans to get these on Europe? I want some of them, but I don´t belive the minor changes are enought to import them from the US, (or other countrys outside of mine for that matter)

2. knook

knook Let the Virus Consume You

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    course it will, they want us to buy them

3. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

Well I have hope. Because, for the first time, Portugal received most of the current releasesl until now (I hope they get the Allspark line here), and they´ve been selling like hot cupcakes (i see the tfs isles empty or filled with just the helmets and blasters)

I really want Prime, but 54 usd plus the size of the packaje makes me wana cry

4. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I wouldn't count on seeing the Premium line in the UK. It looks like we're going to get Allspark Power then go straight to Animated. Actually, Allspark might even get a very low run here if Animated is hitting in April.

5. Steevy Maximus

Steevy Maximus Movie Megs eats your soul

News Credits:
    I agree. Here in the states anyway, it looks like the premium line is just a last gasp from Hasbro in regards to the movie line. Aside from Prime and maybe Megatron, all the premium figures are just repaints of existing figures. Easy filler all said and done, a good way to stretch the line a couple months.

In my view, the only figures worth spending the money on in regards to Premium series are Bumblebee (because he DID feature the mask a lot in the film) and maybe Prime if one is feeling spendy.

6. NoenGaruth

NoenGaruth Not liking ze dizzy...

I'm hoping us Aussies get the premium line, since we pretty much get alot of the US releases (Like the Hasbro MP Starscream....even tho I didn't see him and I have the Takara one on preorder), and I really want the Premium Megatron since the normal one has ugly colours.

...Course, I'd like ANY line to come here soon, since all the shops around my area have pretty much nothing.

7. DELTAsnake

DELTAsnake Decepticon

News Credits:
    I asked Hasbro Australia at the start of January, they said the Premium line isn't coming here.

I got some Takara TFs on order at BBTS so I added the better looking Premiums to my order there and it will cost the same including postage as if they where bought here.

8. CdnShockwave

CdnShockwave The Prince of Poses TFW2005 Supporter

Wait... since when did you live in Portugal?

9. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    General Magnus has been in Portugal as long as I've been reading his posts. I think you have him confused with Gen. Magnus.

10. CdnShockwave

CdnShockwave The Prince of Poses TFW2005 Supporter

>_< :dunce