is the movie done

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by optimusprime42, Apr 24, 2007.

1. optimusprime42

optimusprime42 Autobot Leader

News Credits:
    i read different sites saying the movies done? there's about 70 days left
    what other stuff aren't they done with

2. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Don't quote me on this or anyting, considering I'm not in the movie making buisness (well, yet anyways:wink:  ), but, basically, putting in the credits, adding in those last minute details to sound and editing, translating it into different languages, and then distributing the film to all the different locations so that they all can play the movie on the night that it's scheduled to be released in that country.

3. optimusprime42

optimusprime42 Autobot Leader

News Credits:
    thanks raven

4. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    No problem. Like I said in my first post, I'm not exactly the best person to be answering the question, but I have researched into the movie making process. I'm planning on eventually becoming a movie director myself. I'm going to be starting college next year, and my major will be Video Production. Then I plan on moving out to California to start out at an introductary level and working my way up to becoming a movie Director. I've already got some ideas brewing in my head for some interesting movie plot's. I even have some ideas for making an updated movie version of Beast Wars.

5. Steevy Maximus

Steevy Maximus Movie Megs eats your soul

News Credits:
    Right now, Transformers is all but certain to be in post production, where they are likely polishing the CGI, doing edit revisions to the film (possibly to trim time or content, or for simple quality), and doing ADR work (robot voices, record lines that got lost on set, remove some of the vulgarities from a certain young actor, etc).

It will probably be "in the can" at the end of May at the latest (though, some films have cut closer, I believe Aliens Vs Predator was delivered just a couple weeks before the film's release)

6. turk128

turk128 Well-Known Member

From what I rememeber, LOTR: Return of the King was turned in a week before it was dued.