Is the full Reveal the Shield line going to make it stateside?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Hot Shot., Feb 19, 2011.

1. Hot Shot.

Hot Shot. Giving up on the fiction.

News Credits:
    I'm seriously getting worried about this line. Voyagers, Scouts, and Legends are STILL not out here, when they've been out in Canada for well over a month(two months?). On top of that, none of the Walmarts near me have ever stocked the deluxes, and just put out several more cases of HFTD wave 2.

Has Hasbro said anything about this? Are we even going to get these guys at retail?

2. 46+2

46+2 Well-Known Member

Forget about it.

3. Kup-is-Dion

Kup-is-Dion Lord Cthulhu

Yeah, before you know it all the stores will be swimming in DotM figs and we'll never get them. I'm beginning to think this is the reason so many WalMart and Targets have little to no Ganerations or RTS.

4. ssjkazer

ssjkazer mr dyslexia

News Credits:
    hasbro should consider after the movie releaseing rts toys agian and kup on wards cause bugger is all out there

edit in my contry we have been told dark of the moon is the reason where not geting it we have all started importing its that bad

5. 46+2

46+2 Well-Known Member

Would it be a possibiity that because so many of us are buying them online that alot of the waves just arent making it to retail? I mean this line is aimed at collectors so they wouldnt be produced in the same numbers as ROTF. Everytime I check HTS, they are sold out.

6. Alucard77

Alucard77 Kaon Gladiator Champion

News Credits:
    Well HTS has not gotten it restocked yet. Also, BBTS has not gotten restocks either. So it seems like no one is really getting multiple stock.

7. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    HTS only got deluxes - what the hell is going on with the Legends and the Voyagers??

8. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    I've not seen a single RTS figure anywhere in Canada.

9. DJCHARTERS

DJCHARTERS Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    ive been wondering about this myself. ive been waiting on the legends and the voyagers for ages now

10. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I can see where the concern is coming from, but really, America is Hasbro's main market for the toys. They'll come out. It makes no sense to throw away that much money and then not have them come out.

Honestly, you know what I'm thinking? Street dates. They're in back rooms, mistakenly being held back because there's a street date on Dark of the Moon that's come down and retailers only got the "Transformers street date" part.

11. Seeker

Seeker Time Lord

Ebay:
    To be honest with you i'm having my doubts too. I only saw RTS Jazz once at walgreens and that was it. I ran up on the remains of the latest RTS line at target but the characters I want were wiped out due to the local scalper. I really don't feel like paying extra online costs either. I hope I see Wreck-Gar amd Perceptor in the next few weeks.

12. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    Energon Ultra Magnus and Reissue Sideswipe ( before KB ) would like a word with you.

13. Blot

Blot Terrorcon

Yeah, I'm beginning to worry about those and the last couple PCC waves (Heavytread, Skyhammer, Undertow, Salvage).

14. 46+2

46+2 Well-Known Member

thats a possibility.

15. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    Wait...has Lugnut been showing up in Canada?!

16. Cyber-Scream

Cyber-Scream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I found a whole bunch of em at Kohl's. That's where I got Tracks and Jazz. Haven't seen any of the new waves though.

17. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Touche. Got me there.

18. Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm OriginalRotorstorm Fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It's bad in the UK too but we're only missing the voyagers (god dammit I want another Lugnut) Legends wave 2 and the scout first wave all made it out here, I would say it's the stores not ordering in the stock due to waiting for the movie but even some online stores are struggling to get stock maybe due to toys not being produced in great enough numbers for some reason. With any luck they'll come out in the next month or so.

19. DecepticonSpike

DecepticonSpike Kimber/Stormer Fanboy

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tracks and Jazz are the only RST figures I've seen anywhere. And then I had to do a bit of driving to find them. My local WalMart had 14 WFC Primes and 12 Drifts the other day, and 20 PCC Bonbshocks. I shit you not. The K-Mart across the street had an entire isle of just leftover ROTF stock. Lots and lots of Mudflaps.

20. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

It's weird that my local Wal-Mart has the pegs marked for them but I've not seen any of the figures show up. Even on trips out of town there isn't any figures from those waves to be found at any of the stores I've been to.

So yes I'm really starting to worry that I might have screwed up by not just pre-ordering the figures off the net. Each week is week closer to the flood of Dark of the Moon toys so if it's like some other toy lines all retailers will seem to stock is movie toys.

If this was like the Star Wars, GI Joe, or Marvel lines I wouldn't worry so much because characters get reissued all the time. But you miss something Classics related with Transformers and you've lost your one and only shot at the figure.