Is the energy from Allspark always "evil"?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by FeelingLuckyPnk, Feb 12, 2012.

1. FeelingLuckyPnk

FeelingLuckyPnk Decepticon Punks!

As you could see in first and second movie, when human machines get in contact with Allspark's energy, they become evil and aggressive. For example, Dewbot, Nokia-bot, Kitchenbots, etc.

Which makes me wonder, maybe all Transformers are created kinda evil, but through (thousands) of years they become less evil?

2. eagc7

eagc7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    According to Simmons all of our technology was reversed eginnered from megatron, which means every tech we have is Part of Megatron

3. ShOcKwAvE1213

ShOcKwAvE1213 THE DARK KNIGHT RISES

I was thinking the same thing. I have no idea why there evil.

4. ShOcKwAvE1213

ShOcKwAvE1213 THE DARK KNIGHT RISES

Oh ya. Forgot about that

5. TFXProtector

TFXProtector Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The Allspark's energy is neutral, neither good nor bad.

The technology we have was reverse engineered from Megatron. The Allspark senses the evil and makes the new life forms evil because of it.

If they had been reverse engineered out of Optimus, this would be a much different storyline.

In fact...I think that could've worked better. Hmm.

6. FeelingLuckyPnk

Well, can't be all. He did mention some things, but I'm pretty sure air bag, vacuum cleaner, and kitchen disposer weren't created from reverse-engineering...

What part of Megatron could they possibly reverse-engineer to get a soda dispensing machine? :) 

7. TFXProtector

TFXProtector Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Most of them have a digital output for a computerized system, now. Old timey vending machines are few and far between these days.

8. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Man, this is thread number what now on the subject?

The newly-created bots are not evil. They're feral, and will aggressively attack human, Autobot or Decepticon alike.

9. Duffcon

Duffcon Well-Known Member

Giant alien robots gotta use the restroom too, right? Right?

10. IaconStargazer

IaconStargazer Maximal

In addition, Revenge of the Fallen showed that there is a sort of life cycle to movie-verse Cybertronians, with an early - if not the first - stage being the hatchling. Every AllSpark mutation was immediately brought to life as an "adult," too, so that might've messed up their minds as well.

11. firehawc_69

firehawc_69 cloppers = ignore list

News Credits:
    Exactly what I was going to post. They're not evil, they're feral.

12. The621

The621 Fuck you, that's why!

News Credits:
    They're born without good or evil. Just savage creations. Uneducated and dangerous.
    Beat me to it! > _ <

13. FeelingLuckyPnk

Ok, I guess that makes some sense...

Haha
    I thought that's how they "lubricated" ? :D 

14. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

They are feral. My theory is the life created by the Allspark was as close as the Allspark creators could get to "natural" life with metal materials. Metallic cells, metallic DNA, no organic substances or carbon, just metal. This explains how they are classified as organisms and not just non-living machines.

Over time, this "artificial life" evolved, just as our life evolves. The strong survived, the weak died. Who says how old the Allspark is? It could be billions of years old. Ample time for many species of metallic beings to "evolve" from a single metallic cell. Also, perhaps the Allspark can create life from other non-living materials like rocks? Perhaps it has a mind of it's own? I would love it if they explored the Allspark more in a prequel or sequel.

15. mrgalvaprime

mrgalvaprime #BanTJ

News Credits:
    I think of it being that not only is the earth tech derived from megatron but it is still nowhere near as advanced as cyertronian tech. Due to this, the transformers created from Cube energy mixed with Primitive earth tech makes them less intelligent than full fledged cybertronians and are not evil at all, but are purely acting out of primordial instinct

16. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    Even though I think the whole reverse-engineered thing is stupid I'll play along. It's not part of Megatron though - it's based on parts of Megatron. Reverse-engineering is taking something apart to study it and then replicating the technology. If derived from Megatron's tech like this then it's a copy, nothing more. And an inferior copy at that so I doubt our technology could have the nuances of a Cybertronian that would make it actually carry enough traits through the generations of our technological development for it to have some kind of evil aspect within it to make it be evil or whatever when brought to life by the Allpark.
    For any of our technology to have an influential part of Megatron in it it would need to have an actual part of Megatron in it. In which case, and considering how much technology we have kicking about the planet there wouldn't have been any of Megatron left to revive in the first movie.

Also I question how much Sector Seven could've even reverse-engineered anything from Megatron as he's apparently fully intact when we first see him at the dam. Scans and x-rays can only go so far. To get to the real goodies they'd have to take him apart. Did Sector Seven carefully take him apart, study him and then put him back together? All the while keeping him and his disassembled parts frozen so he/they didn't wake up? If they really thought he might be such a threat as that when surely they'd have dismantled him for study and then left him dismantled. It's the intelligent thing to have done.
    Actually, if they'd done that then he'd have probably still remained a prisoner and been in no state to escape.

Maybe, and this is reaching like a mofo, the Allspark energy nearby kept restoring him when he got disassembled. But then if Sector Seven had seen this happen they'd have separated his parts to several distant facilities.
    I know if I'd had a giant alien robot and was worried it might be a threat and was going to disassemble it for study anyway I'd have taken his head apart first and sent the bits far away from each other just in case.

Sector Seven must have been staffed by a bunch of morons.
    I'd just about go with this. But only just. Because I still feel the reverse-engineered aspect would've diluted any Cybertronian tech, and Megatronian evil influence, so much as to actually be almost irrelevant as an explanation.

17. AquamanOS

AquamanOS Well-Known Member

They're feral, but as we've seen, Decepticons are capable of taming feral Cybertronian life and commanding them in battle. So they still could've given Megatron the boost for his army he wanted.

Well Autobot's can supposedly do this too as Steeljaw would have shown, but it's not really their style. Optimus prefers free thinking independent soliders, while Megatron just wants powerful brutes that can be easily controlled. As seen in G1 with the creation of the Aerialbots and Stunticons, and pretty much been set like that in every continuity since.

18. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream The Ultimate Golden Gamer

News Credits:
    They are not made of the same parts, they're made of Earth metals.

To the OP, they're just mindless and born with weapons. What would you do if you were just born suddenly with built-in weapons, could walk and was mindless?

19. bumblebot98

bumblebot98 Banned

News Credits:
    /thread

20. Skywarp2413

Skywarp2413 Well-Known Member

This.

/thread

Stop making these threads.