Is TFW2005 Your Website Of Choice When It Comes To All Things Transformers-Related?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by GrimlockAutobot, Jan 30, 2011.

?

If TFW2005 Your Preferred Site For All Things TFs?

1. Yes

125 vote(s)
    89.9%
  2. No

14 vote(s)
    10.1%
  1. GrimlockAutobot

GrimlockAutobot Me No Bozo Me King!!

News Credits:
    Mods--I put this thread/poll in here because I wasn't sure what section to put it under. Please feel free to move it if necessary.

Just like the title says--Is this your forum of choice for all things TFs? Why? Why Not?

I have to say that for me it absolutely is. I enjoy the layout, the ease-of-use, and the quality and quantity of news is great and always up-to-date.

I LOVE it here. I have to say that this is probably my second most visited website to the Chicago White Sox message board that I visit everyday.

Whether I'm logged in or not, I always visit here at least once a day. I enjoy most if not all of the members here and I always enjoy the discussions in most of the sections of this site.

2. 03Mach1

03Mach1 Reason Has No Voice

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    What are these 'other sites' you speak of?

3. VaderPrime1

VaderPrime1 Prepare for termination!

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    This is the main site I'm on during the day. Every time I wake my computer screen up I click my bookmark that gets me here. I like it because it's very user friendly where on other site I had to search a long time to find what I was looking for. I like that there are so many threads for other things too that you can discuss with people that also like Transformers. The art and customs sections are a big bonus for me as well!

4. OmarJT82

OmarJT82 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    TFW2005 has always been my first choice! :thumbs2: 

But I also visit Seibertron.com and TFORMERS.com regularly as well!

5. llamatron

llamatron Shut up, Nigel. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I go here and bigbot.com

6. Dran0n

Dran0n Junk male

News Credits:
    I used to go to Allspark, then Siebertron, and then started posting here. I prefer here, as I have gotten to know people here, and I can start inter-thread bitch fits with them for the lulz.

7. 46+2

46+2 Well-Known Member

I stick to tfw. I just feel comfortable here. I do check out siebertron every now and then as well as allspark and toynova. But I'm most active here by leaps.

8. Rhinox

Rhinox We bring surreal to life

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I come here first for news and the podcast, but since news and politics talk is verboten, I tend to spend most of my time on the Allspark's P&R board.

I just like talking politics.

9. Renidragon

Renidragon Toys on my table!

I've followed links to other sites, but TFW is my main source for everything. TFU.info is my "catalog" site, where I go if I need to remember a name or some such thing, but TFW is where I go for galleries, reviews, etc.

Hate to sound like I'm just blowing smoke, but, well, this is my TF site. :) 

10. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    Here is my #1 i also go to the TFwiki and a couple of sites that are useful for identification purposes. but for news is TFW2005 all the way. The members also rock. TFW just might be the best behaved forum on the net lol

11. Cyber-Scream

Cyber-Scream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yes it's my site of choice. Best news, best forum, best pretty much anything when it comes to TFs.

12. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Sorcerer

News Credits:
    It's been a long time since I even visited other TF sites. I think the last time was around some con when I was google searching for pics of something (Straxus/Darkmount I think) and ended up there.

Actually visiting another site, it's been many years.

13. Sentinel

Sentinel TF Museum Curator Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ditto, but in the other order. TFW, TFormers, Seibertron.

In fact, TFW is my homepage for my computer and my cell phone and would be on my iPad if it worked that way.

TFW is my main source for news and discussion ever since tfans.com (TFormers old forum) went to crap.

14. Gammatron 64

Gammatron 64 Well-Known Member

Bigbot is still around? I remember frequenting there in the late 90's.

15. Chopperface

Chopperface Holtzmanned

News Credits:
    Whenever I get online, I keep four tabs open - one for my email inbox, one for TFW, one for Facebook, and one for YouTube or whatever I need at the time.

But other then the TF Live Action Movie Blog, TFW and TF Wiki are my main Transformers sites. They'll probably stay neck-in-neck with each other, since they both do something the other doesn't.

1. TFW lets you discuss and share original (like Radicons, Fan Fiction, Fan Art) or "canon" happenings in Transformers (shows, comics, films, etc).
    2. TF Wiki is extremely comprehensive in documenting the fiction and everything else about that certain character/location/whatever. The TFW Resources are trickier to navigate to me then TF Wiki, and seem less organized and much less comprehensive then the Wiki.

16. llamatron

llamatron Shut up, Nigel. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I believe it's just Bottalk now, the frontpage of bigbot appears to be down. Such a shame, how will I find advertising links to Amazon.com products now?

At Botcon last year there was even one crazy guy running around trying to find other members from Bottalk. No one put their hand up.

17. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    That's kinda how I feel too :lol 

I "lurked" this site for a couple of years b4 finally becoming a member here.. during those years I did visit other sites, but they were difficult to maneuver and really were behind in areas such as news, pictures, interviews and such. I became a member of a couple of sites, but I would bet I haven't been to any of them for over a year. This is the place my bots and I call home..period. :thumb 

18. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    I used to go to Seibertron, but since I joined here, it's been all TFW, all the time for TF stuff.

19. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Yes. A friend of mine once called TFW2005.com the "one-stop shop for all things Transformers". I tend to agree with that.

20. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    Yep, TFW is my #1 site, however, I also check Tformers for reviews and Seibertron for galleries. But mostly TFW.