Is TF Some Sort of Lodge?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Tampalicious, May 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tampalicious

Tampalicious Tribe of Roadimus

I am just curious, and I am wondering what people my age experience or think. Please take the time to hear me out. Feel free to respond honestly, but keep in mind I am especially interested in my age group Born in 80 or so, what you think.

As some of you long time cats know, I started listening to Miley a couple years ago, and I thought it was brainwashing me, as I heard Billy Ray tell me in my head I could date his daughter if I only had 6 beers a night. (This gets to TF, bear with me). I thought it was very Cobra Commander like, or the part when Tracks is with the brainwashed nightclub.

So I did some research, and started reading about all this satanic/masonry/Egyptian/Old testament stuff.....
    and i already figured Disney is Nazis , their channel is 55 = SS, plus tons of other "illuminati" signs, like checkerboards, butterflies, hypnosis, theres tons....But lets get to TF.

Isnt Megatron a Nazi service pistol? the Walther p-38 or am i wrong? And of course Shockwaves eye and stuff.

But one thing I noticed as I was younger around or before G2, was like the mysticism of the whole thing with like the end of the world, bludgeon bein a demon worshippper or the unicron ones or whatver.

And all the transformers have horns even the good guys. the 84 boxes look like literal Red Bricks.

My grandfather was a shriner or oddfellow or whatever, and i read about it, and now i know why he never talked about it. Its scary to me, they drink out of skulls and sound like they are a little liek cobra.

Then I saw Selena Gomez the other night from 3rd row and this is I swear where my life is changing because she made me interested in the Masons but the initiatian and what i heard is scaring me. I saw the pic of Abbadon and it scares the yahoos out of me....:(  because of her song rock god that is who she means or what? Because if you sing along an say "your my rock rock godess" because shes a chick, it sounds like slithering like cobra commander tongue. and doesnt bizzy bone sound like it when you think about it?
    or I am getting afraid because my whole life has been devoted to this stuff. I have essesntially an altar as many of us do. Isnt that what they are? .

Isnt it bad to ask figs for advice like voodoo?

Or is it ok, because I guess if your my age this is our culture? Or is hasbro just satan or whatever?

thanks for your input, please dont kill me, I read this online easily and I am not a mason!! But I heard they put curses on their own family. Shaking my fist at my grandpa, who gave me Galvatron, it seems evil to me now and demonic. I bet that old bastard is still alive somewhere, 100 years old , probably gonna walk in Papa Petrelli style someday and scare the Christ outta me....

2. Auto Morph

Auto Morph Gimmick Bot

What the..?

3. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Sorry, but your post sounds like something out of Clerks 2. I'm not sure what your point is.

4. Tampalicious

Well....

I mean, I guess that TFs are given to us by the Masons....

Doesnt Powermaster Optimus Prime look like George Washington ?

Which kindof represents money which has illuminati signs on it.

I guess what I am asking essentially, is as a god fearing guy, is it ok to like TFs or are they childish things or is it just good clean fun?

There are alot of illuminati signs in the new movies too. Bee reminds me of Ben Franklin, an the pyramids, an that guys bloodline....

Its all friggin awesome, but I mean the Cobra snakes, an EE with the twins, an Mindwipe the figure an they all just seem kinda evil, but I mean I was raised off them, but.....

Man I cant make up my mind.....

Prime is supposed to represent good and he does, but isnt that blasphemy if jesus is real? oh man......that would suck man......

I forgot to mention that Selena said my first name during the show and....I thought that was odd.....She was beautiful, it was like that part in LOTR when they all meet Galadriel, I could barely lay my eyes on her for her beauty. She glanced down at me once too.....It could be coincidence....But I did get scalped, so maybe the promoter hooked me up or....Like I said, I got approved for my 420card the next day and havent drank since, then I stumbled on the mason stuff out of curiosity....It seems like she healed me or did something, I dont know. I want to see her again, but not sure if she would get scared by that or what is the difference between a big fan and a weirdo, I mean I am not like the Bodygaurd weirdo, I just would love to feel that way again.....But like I said, I dont want to cause her any grief. There was a Homeland Security van outside my house i thought that was weird....

How did she say my name? It was like she knew

5. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

6. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm sorry, are you insane?

7. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    This is possibly the most inventive spam I have ever read.
    Kudos.

p.s. For the love of God, please drink/smoke/shoot up/worship Cthulhu* a LOT less.

*Delete as appliccable

8. Auto Morph

Auto Morph Gimmick Bot

Seriously, I am proper scared.

9. Switchblade

Switchblade Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So how much have we had to drink tonight?

10. Tampalicious

oh man!! You guys have me crackin up!!! cant stop laughin !

11. jtwhoib

jtwhoib Protocol

Ebay:
    anyone else want to join me for a real stiff drink?

12. Brainchild

Brainchild Dark Flame Master

You beat Coeloptera in the "Member-I'd-Run-Away-From-Immediately" awards.

13. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    So what, was this just supposed to be a prank? :rolleyes2 

14. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    No spam please and thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.