Is T.J. Maxx and Marshalls restocking RTS figures?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by all are dead, Jul 15, 2011.

1. all are dead

all are dead Being a nerd is my game.

News Credits:
    I'm curious as to if T.J. Maxx and Marshalls are restocking the RTS figures. I found RTS Bumblebee yesterday but im wondering if anybody has been to a store that was out of them and they put more out or if they will only get that one shipment then be done? Im still looking for a few of the figures amd im wondering if I should keep checking.

~AAD

2. robowarrior

robowarrior Arcee's BF

News Credits:
    I stopped by this morning at my local Marshalls and all I found was a Battle Hooks Prime (broken) and a Human Alliance Black Sideswipe w/ Mikaela, Marshall's hasn't restocked any new RTS stuff for weeks now.

I also stopped by my local Ross and all they had were about 5 Battle Hooks Prime and 1 RTS Deep Dive, that's it..

3. barrelks

barrelks Captain Funtastic

News Credits:
    I havent seen restocks lately at TJ Maxx or Marshalls, but they are a bit more of a drive for me (though other locals havent reported anything lately, and we hunt like wolves). Ross has been getting restocks of the RTS Voyagers, and the HFTD Leaders the past week or so. I am still guessing that we will see more of the Legends show up at some point since one would think that there is a pretty big backlog of them since they never really reached retail. Deluxes, who knows, but Im sure people will keep us posted as they trickle in.

4. all are dead

News Credits:
    Well I hope T.J. Maxx restocks with deluxes (wreck gar and perceptor), voyagers (lugnut and grapple atleast) and scouts (windcharger hopefully) because I have a BUTTLOAD of T.J. Maxx's in my area and the nearest Marshalls is 20 min away and there arent any Ross's in Ohio. So I hope to see them slowly restock.

~AAD

5. Powersa

Powersa Car Robots

News Credits:
    Speaking of RTS Legends, were they ever sighted at stores like CVS or Walgreen's?

6. Alejandro27

Alejandro27 Well-Known Member

Yeah they must be, because Wednesday went to a Ross and got myself a RTS grapple had two of those instock along with two deep dives and one lugnut.

7. all are dead

News Credits:
    Sweet! That doesnt help me much though because Ross isnt in Ohio... ugh lol atleast theyre restocking.

~AAD

8. barrelks

barrelks Captain Funtastic

News Credits:
    Yea, I would like to add one more Wreck-gar to the collection, but hitting Marshalls/TJ Maxx gets to be a bit of a journey for me. Good luck to you on the hunting. I am kicking myself for not picking up an extra Perceptor when I saw one at Marshalls. Two days later my cousin decided to give me the complete G1 series on DVD, and I felt pretty bad so I dished him my extra and some other figure in return.

9. bdougwrx

bdougwrx Well-Known Member

3 Marshalls and 3 TJ Maxx around here and the newest I've seen is LDR SS and RTS BB at Marshalls, TJ Maxx is still crammed with Animated voyagers.

Gonna check out Five Below tomorrow, someone reported finding RTS Legends for $3 there.

10. MWG

MWG Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I actually found Grapples at two of the three Ross stores I hit yesterday. Maybe they'll get more Windchargers. But TJ Maxx/Marshalls were completely bare of RTS stuff, and I was actually in the mood to buy a spare Laser Prime and deluxe Bumblebee...

+-MWG-+

11. ryu hayabusha

ryu hayabusha Well-Known Member

i have had no luck finding any windchargers or grapples , it sucks,why cant hasbro just release the damn thing at regular stores already

12. destrongerlupus

destrongerlupus #MoreSawBoss

News Credits:
    I've seen some limited signs of RTS restocks, and (LORD ONLY KNOWS HOW OR WHY) DEFINITE restocks of the Wal*Mart Exclusive cases (Red PG, Hardhead, SkyFall)

Also, LIKELY restocks of the GIJoe Nightraven (YAY!)

I think they read our pleas on facebook, and sent us the cases from 2 years back they stll must clog their warehouses :lol 

13. destrongerlupus

destrongerlupus #MoreSawBoss

News Credits:
    Because all the regular stores cancelled their orders. Not hasbro's choice, the retailer's choices.

TJMaxx et al OPERATE almost entirely by snapping up discounted assortments from producers (aka Hasbro) when the bigbox distributers (aka Target Wal*Mart) "cancel their preorders" as it were. Same games we play with BBTS, only at a huge scale.

14. Overhaulimus

Overhaulimus Sword of Fury!

News Credits:
    I wouldn't give up total hope on the figures being in stores, I found Gen Thundercracker and RTS Perceptor today, they were restocking more of the Gen and RTS figures while I was at Wal-Mart today. So it looks like some stores may be getting more stock back in, because this is my local Wal-Mart that I've worked at and still know people who work there and this was a brand new case from Hasbro, so fingers crossed that we may see a wider release of the final waves.

15. millerman3732

millerman3732 I remain unconvinced.

News Credits:
    Our local Ross just got there second shippment of RTS leaders and voyager so some are restocking, still no legends though.

16. videriant

videriant Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Reveal the Shield Perceptor? Interesting if this was a one-off warehouse find or return or signs of what is to come.

17. Wolfwood390

Wolfwood390 Resident TRU Emplyee

My local stores were restocking as of a few weeks ago when I last checked.

18. Ikkstakk

Ikkstakk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I found Legends Gold Bumblebee and Trailcutter at my local TJ Maxx on Monday, and I know they weren't there before.

19. SoundWave88

SoundWave88 Neo-Con

I've seen Ross restock, but only voyagers and leader. Grappel, Lugnut, Deep Dive; Prime.

20. xanthax

xanthax choppaface

News Credits:
    My local marshall's hasn't seen a restock and the TJ maxx hasn't even seen any waves of these toys.