Is Shockwave becoming the biggest threat? *spoilers*

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by Jetcols, Mar 24, 2009.

1. Jetcols

Jetcols Elite Guard

News Credits:
    For those of you who have seen Where is thy Sting, you'll see that Shockwave literally tears Ultra Magnus apart. Just two episodes he crushed Blurr into a cube!

Where as Megatron brought Bulkhead to his base and gave him a job.

Is Shockwave overshadowing Megatron as the biggest threat to the Autobots?

Last edited: Mar 24, 2009
  2. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Your opinion was noted. Now get lost. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It's possible. I mean, this could be what they want to. Get the focus off Megatron for a bit because he's 'lost in space'... so to speak. Easiest way to do that is for Shockwave to step it up a notch and be an even more evil son of a female dog then Megatron was.

One thing about Shockwave though... I'm betting that he only took out Ultra Magnus because Magnus confronted him with knowledge of him being a spy. I'd be willing to wager that he's either gotten the heck out of dodge now and gone underground or he's on his way to Earth... or perhaps he'll meet up with Team Charr and then they'll all head to Earth.

Shame though... I really wanted to see the smack down between those two. Magnus being who he is I simply can't imagine that Shockwave got away from this unscathed. Again, a shame we didn't get to see the actual fight.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2009
  3. megatronkicksas

megatronkicksas Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Shockwave is ruthless, at least Megatron follows some morals

4. bumblebot98

bumblebot98 Banned

News Credits:
    this the best episode yet and jetfire and jetstorm sounded kinda spanish

5. the man

the man I iz a Roadbuster fan

Shockwave season 3 thread (some spoilers)

After seeing the first three episodes of season 3, i've found out that shockwave seems meaner and more ruthless than megatron himself (atleast in this series) im mean serously he almost killed or did kill Ultra Magnus!!!! ANd he killed blurr!! ZOMG!!! IM mean who's next, god!?!?

Do you agree with me or whatever... I totally agree with what shockwave has coming his way.... any way thats my :2c: 

discuss :popcorn 

6. Zombiedude

Zombiedude Junkion Warrior

Eh, honestly, Megatrons spent all his resources just trying to get to Cybertron. We dont know what he would do there.

While Shockwave could just throw a pebble and knock over an autobot.

The jury's still out.

7. SoundFire Prime

SoundFire Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Russian, and yes, no one can top Shockwave. Shockwave is the Decepticon as far as I'm concerned.

8. Raziel3024

Raziel3024 Well-Known Member

It looks like he smacked UM around with his own hammer so yes, yes he is.

9. Rodimus_Prime

Rodimus_Prime Protector

News Credits:
    Would like to see the altercation that took place between the two. But I'm guessing that since Shockwave was already paranoid about him just a matter of time being expose that he stole UM hammer and hit him from behind while seating down, classic decepticon tactic :D . Just a guess. Face to face, UM would have dealt some damage to shockwave...

10. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Sorcerer

News Credits:
    Just like how UM took out Starscream in their face to face fight? No, wait, that was Magnus getting taken out by one shot from Starscream. While the element of surprise was likely a factor, Shockwave probably took on and beat UM.

11. Vexza

Vexza Nerdicon

...no, they really didn't. You got your accents mixed up, man. xD

Anyways, yeah, Shockwave IS really badass... he's definitely way up their on the threat scale. Top of the food chain or whatever.

12. Orbital

Orbital Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i was really happy the writers didnt drag on longarm in the show, i hate when you know who the real traitor is, and they writers drag it on till like the end of the series. good to see this show is moving at a good pace :) 

13. Rodimus_Prime

Rodimus_Prime Protector

News Credits:
    Yeah I remember that. But wasn't that also the Starscream with the allspark fragment in his head.... the invincible one. :)  I wouldnt be surprise if shockwave did take Magnus out one by one. But I didnt see the hammer on UM... thats curious.

14. Kickback

Kickback Proud father Administrator Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    I think Magnus summoned Longarm to his "chamber" and Longarm then transformed to Shockwave and just blew Magnus away. I guess we'll find out in some sort of flashback at some point.

15. Dom

Dom TFA Supporter

News Credits:
    I like the fact that Longarm was on the defensive and now his secret is out, into Shockwave and just start slagging bots.

16. Jetcols

Jetcols Elite Guard

News Credits:
    I think a cool idea would be if Team Rodimus was tasked with tracking down Shockwave.

17. Dom

Dom TFA Supporter

News Credits:
    Im putting my money on SW ambushing UM when he knows the game is up. From what I saw UM hasn`t got the message yet that LA is SW

18. Squints

Squints Well-Known Member

I'm not sure, I thought they also sounded vaguely hispanic. Their grammatical error patterns, on the other hand, gave me a very Russian/Eastern European vibe.

19. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Your opinion was noted. Now get lost. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well, that's the thing (and one of the things that I really hated about these two) were that their accents were very very generic sounding to me. The grammatical errors sounded very Russian/Eastern European (and in my opinion the only reason peeps are saying that they even had Russian accents).

However, I feel that their actual accents felt really generic... like the VA's were told to make it feel like it could come from anywhere in Europe... as there was a couple times they did almost sound vaguely Spanish. At the same time I wouldn't say that they had Spanish accents because Jetstorm sounded Romanian at one point... which was actually the only time I dug the accent they were using for them. Perhaps that's what they were going for?