Is she losing interest?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wheeljack30, Jul 14, 2012.

1. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

I met this girl online last Sunday we were talking there for a bit until we exchanged numbers, then the conversation was going via text messaging. She's sweet funny beautiful a good listener and also she's independent. We spoke twice on the phone already also I didn't wanted to force her to talk since she lost her voice and she appreciated that. Now all of a sudden she's being acting different I mean she does answer my texts yes but I can sense something is wrong, I haven't done anything to her to offend her or any of the sorts. Also I asked her out on a date during the week and she was all smiley, she would like to meet me and the only reason why were not meeting up this week is because she's ******ed busy and she's helping a friend plan her parents 50th(wedding anniversary) and where going to meet next Saturday. Now the thing is I don't know if telling her I am interested in her might scare her and make things awkward. Please let me know what should I do?

Thanks

2. Hotshotprime43

Hotshotprime43 Well-Known Member

Although I'm the biggest idiot with girls on the planet. (Trust me if you heard my stories you would laugh your a** off) Im just going to say do not over think every little detail or you could become paranoid about what to do, like me

3. Thalack

Thalack Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Atleast you came up with something. I had nothing to offer.

4. MTME

MTME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    as a woman, honesty is the best policy, if you aren't honest that you are interested she may be wondering if you are and she could be pulling away beause she doesn't want to put time into someone she is interested in but doesn't share her feelings

If I am totally wrong and she doesn't share your feelings then ask to be friends it may be akward at first but it will save you from never seeing her again

5. firehawc_69

firehawc_69 cloppers = ignore list

News Credits:
    Just go for it. If she likes you, it's all good. If not, then it wasn't meant to be anyway. Don't worry about "scaring her away", there's no such thing.

6. seali_me

seali_me Well-Known Member

Just take it easy. Relax and let it run it's course.

Like guys, girls don't like clingy partners.

7. Ikkstakk

Ikkstakk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Sounds to me like the only thing wrong is the fact that you "sense something is wrong." So maybe nothing is wrong. She's still answering your texts, you're meeting next Saturday... sounds copacetic to me. Don't overplay your hand.

8. Optimus1138

Optimus1138 Minecraft Addict

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Now, I know absolutely nothing about dating and romantic relationships, so all advice I have to offer is based on my own reasoning and common sense and may not be very good, but to me it doesn't sound like there should be much of a problem. What exactly did you mean when you said you could "sense something is wrong"? If she's not texting you as much or something like that, it could be because she's so busy.

9. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:
    Stop over thinking it. Slow down and just cool your jets until next Saturday. Seems like she is interested in YOU but not so interested in being smothered by you.

You got the date, that proves her interest in meeting at least and she knows you are interested as well. We people as a whole tend to put too much weight on words and ignore actions completely.

Chill out, don't over do it with text and calls AND DO NOT CONTINUOUSLY ASK HER IF SHE'S OK. lol

You are on the right track just slow down.

10. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

If I may add she also likes the fact that I am independent as leaving alone at my own place same goes to her she got her own place were both 31 going 32 both our birthdays are a month and two days apart her September 22nd and me October 20th. We share almost the same interests we have the same food taste. Well she's Italian and I'm Greek well not much of a difference lol

11. transformervic1

transformervic1 HI!

News Credits:
    Wow, didn't know adults met online these days. Thought it was just us teens. But seriously, Don't over think it. You're a man so be chill about it. If it helps, Give her the vibes that while you like her, you also DON'T like her and play hard to get. It sounds stupid but it works and keeps girls guessing (it's why one has liked me for the past 5 months). You'll know when to ask her out, just be cool and not on her ass ;)  but also, don't take too long. There are bad consequences if you take too long to go for it... TRUST ME.

12. Deceptikitty

Deceptikitty all about the hasubandos

If she's losing interest, spice things up.

Anal sex.

13. hoosierdaddy04

hoosierdaddy04 The Lord of Diecast

Yes the way I read it is that she is cooling off. If a girl is really interested in you they find the time or offer alternatives, not the stick it in the pooper kind, but like I can't see you now but... I have a hour free from x time to x time let's hit it up on skype. Do not fret though you have a set date to see her again. Make a good impression Do not be all Why aren't you responding to my txt and it's ok to let her know that you like her just don't say it that way, be like I'm really looking forward to getting to know you better.

14. Wolfguard

Wolfguard Your own personal Jesus.

She got your message. Don't keep bugging her.

She knows you're interested, otherwise neither of you would be talking, so no need to be Captain Obvious.

Girls are like us(guys) these days and tend to play the field. You may not be the only person she's talking to. In fact, it's not unusual for a girl on an online dating site to get upwards of 10 - 20 emails a day.

Keep all that in mind with ANY girl you talk to and don't overthink the situation too much, because you'll never know for sure what's going on, and you'll never figure girls out - EVER. Just go out and have fun, and if you feel like it's not going anywhere, drop the chick and keep looking. Hell, keep looking anyways. It's not like you're in any sort of committed relationship right now. Remember, never make someone a priority if you are only an option for them.

Also, I find that if a girl doesn't ask me questions about who I am and what I'm all about after I've been asking all that of her, she's not interested. 1 - 3 email responses are usually enough to determine the amount of effort they're making with regards to getting to know me as much as I try to get to know them. So don't get suckered in when you get a response because it doesn't always mean equal interest.

:dj 

15. transformervic1

transformervic1 HI!

News Credits:
    :rock  best damn thing i have ever read. Might just sig it. If she barely talks to you and you see her with a bunch of her guy friends, then that's your que to either A. go for it, or B. chill with your ladies. A girl told me once "girls will go for one guy at first, but when we see another guy, its like we forget the guy we were trying to get". Don't let the B.S. "guy's are faster than girls" get to you. Have options. Many options. hell, 100 options. If you're called a player, so what? hell it's fun and you don't worry about jack squat. Being a fast guy is also a fun way to enjoy flirting without commitment and seriousness. :drunk 

I'm sooooooo getting flamed for this :rolleyes2 

16. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    Kitty, see your sig :lol 

On topic - biggest thing is not to smother her with attention. Take it easy, go with the flow, and don't pin your hopes on someone who can't/won't consider you as important as you consider them.

17. Harbinger

Harbinger ecnayonnA

probably cut back communication till the day before the date just to confirm she can make it. atleast then you will have stuff to talk about on the date.

18. TheIncredibleHulk

TheIncredibleHulk Find Gary Busey!

As someone who met his wife online, I'd tell you not to rush things. It was several months before we actually met in person. We've been together for over 10 years now and married for almost 8.

19. transtrekkie

transtrekkie On the level.

Stick in her pooper.

But seriously, I would just second what everyone else has been saying: You got the date now chill until said date. And when on said date, just talk to her and enjoy her company.

20. JazzHunter83

JazzHunter83 Mrs FatalT

There is nothing in your OP that would say to me that she's losing interest. She is still texting you back, she has explained that she's busy and yet still finds the time to communicate with you.

I totally disagree with playing "hard to get"...just don't do that....don't be a creeper who texts a hundred times a day, but at the same time don't send off a disinterested vibe, because you think you'll come across as cool and she'll want you more but she'll pick up on it and go elsewhere - basically, I can almost guarantee that it will backfire on you. Women don't like rejection either, and we generally won't keep chasing if there's no pay-off for us - especially if she's someone who is likely to have more than one prospect. If you like her, make sure she's knows this....but, do keep it cool and don't go overboard with texting because she will start to get creeped out and will look for an out as quickly as she can. We all like attention, but no-one likes being stalked. Good rule is to text once and wait for a response...don't keep texting over and over if she doesn't respond. If, after 3 days you haven't heard from her....shoot her another text (sometimes I get a text that I can't reply to immediately, but then I forget about it) just being casual....if again she doesn't reply....leave it and move on with your life because it's likely she's telling you she's not interested.

Do NOT text, facebook, twitter, email her all at once...pick one method of communication and only message her once.....There is nothing more creepy than getting a text "Hey, wanna catch up?" then logging onto facebook and finding "Hey, wanted to make sure you get this...wanna catch up?"....then checking emails "Hey baby, just in case your phone is broken and you can't log onto facebook...I wanna know if you wanna catch up"....etc....it just screams stalker.

Alternatively, I agree with stick in her pooper....nothing impresses the ladies more than penetrating her rear end.....in fact, it's most effective if you jump out of the bushes in front of her house first......while it's dark.....and you're wearing a ski mask.....

Disclaimer: What I said above is shitty advice.....don't do it.....it was dripping with sarcasm......