Is Season 3 it?

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by lerath666, Mar 11, 2009.

1. lerath666

lerath666 Autocon Vs Deceptibot

Ok, so i've avoided Animated like the plage during the past couple of years ( college life, YAY) Now that My senior year is winding down, i downloaded all of it that was out there to get caught up fast, and i'm hooked. So I'm looking into it, and i keep seeing ALOt of talk about the show ending, but it's all hints, and little bits of 1/2 thruths. so my post, and my question is simple. is it going to end before the movie rolls out?

If so, will there be any sort of revival post film? or is this all that there is going to be?

2. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Unfortunately, we cannot speak to any speculation regarding the Animated series at this time. [/Hasbro]

3. lerath666

lerath666 Autocon Vs Deceptibot

Is that from the recent Q/A, or are you a hasbro rep mate? Either/ or... that does not exactly sound very encourageing....

4. hutchprime

hutchprime Made of sterner stuff

News Credits:
    Season 3 is the last season of TFA. It's been confirmed by pretty much everybody BUT Hasbro/CN.

5. Dom

Dom TFA Supporter

News Credits:
    I think we are 90% certain its the end.

6. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I would think if the rumor is true about Season 3 being the last, why is Hasbro being silent? I think Hasbro is afraid right now to confirm it or maybe they are waiting to see how well the rating will do.

7. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    i think that there may be a season 4, but right now with the economy the way it is and with Marty Isenburg gone, they're probably trying to swing something to get it to work. but they dont want to announce season 4 then have to cancel it, or say season 3 is it, then BAMMO Animated continues.

its kinda like when my family would go on vacation or do something special-we typically didnt know we were leaving for Florida for a week till a few days before. sure id be mad that i didnt know sooner, but still, FLORIDA!!! DISNEY!!! WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

now lets say my parents had told me we were going, but then it turns out th stars didnt align, and we cant swing the tickets. id be crushed, right? but if i didnt expect to go to Disney, then i cant be dissapointed that im not going-i never knew we were going!

im guessing this is what Hasbro is doing, but you never know-it could be over.

8. Dom

Dom TFA Supporter

News Credits:
    Buddy I hope your right, but I just can`t see it.

9. Ravage1976

Ravage1976 Well-Known Member

It hasnt been confirmed by anyone there has been alot of speculation but nothing amounting to a confirmation.

10. Kickback

Kickback Proud father Administrator Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    I'd say confirmed.

When you are casually told that some people from Hasbro and Cartoon Network haven't talked to each other "in a long time", when you know for a fact that when Animated was in full swing they were in conversation just about every single day, you pretty much have to draw your own conclusions.

11. Tash

Tash Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Just like the conclusions drawn 2 weeks ago when retails started casually mentioning that Animated wouldn't be stocked anymore after May? Or when people start panicing because they thought the show wouldn't be picked up after season 2?

I think everyone just needs to chill and wait for Hasbro to say one way or another.

12. night-skyward

night-skyward Collects animated, mainly

Or before christmas when animated was being cancelled in the uk...

Turned out the wave was just being released later.

As you said, people need to chill and just go with the flow, take or leave whatever happens.

13. Kickback

Kickback Proud father Administrator Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    There's still the possibility that Animated will go on a hiatus until August or September to give the movie line full-shelf-life and so Hasbro doesn't compete with itself for shelf-space. We just don't know, we can't get a confirmation out of anyone about anything.

People assumed Season 2 might have been the end, but a number of us with solid contacts continually said that Season 3 had been picked up. People just don't believe anything anymore unless someone provides a name with their information. And I personally won't do that ... the reason I even get information in the first place is usually because people want the word about something to be put out for the masses to respond to, but don't want their name attached to it for a number of reasons (legal being #1 usually).

I'm not Professor Smooth - I don't just randomly make stuff up or take whatever the popular rumor is on the message boards. I actually try to get confirmation or denial on any rumors before we post them. And when you've been doing this long enough, you come to learn that "No comment" or "I cannot comment on this" in regards to BAD news is 99.9% of the time a confirmation.