Is RotF Monopoly Cancelled?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by humantorch, Jul 6, 2009.

1. humantorch

humantorch New Member

Is the Transformers movie ROTF Monopoly cancelled? I see Hasbro has a second version of G1, but I don't see the movie version listed anywhere.

2. netkid

netkid Where's my Goddamn shoe!

News Credits:
    All we have seen of a ROTF Monopoly is the front box which shows the same game tokens from the first Generation One Monopoly, which may mean that the ROTF Monopoly is nothing but a repackaged version of the first Transformers Monopoly with a new front box featuring ROTF characters.

There IS a second version of the Generation One Monopoly game. It just came out, and I saw a bunch of them at Hollywood video, along with G.I. Joe Monopoly.

The boxart is new and the board is SLIGHTLY new. It has some graphics changed in both size and coloration and some space details have been made similar to other spaces for easy reading and similar appearance.

It also features 6 new pewter tokens based on Generation One and Universe/Classics versions of characters. Tokens include: Optimus Prime with rifle, Megatron crouching, Shockwave, Ravage with cannons, Universe 2.0 Ironhide with gun hand, 2006 Classics Grimlock in T-Rex mode.

HERE: http://www.etailgifts.com/transformers2.asp