Is Rosie Huntington-Whitely going to be Mikaela?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Guardian_Prime, Jun 22, 2010.

1. Guardian_Prime

Guardian_Prime Autobot Leader

This has been bugging me since I found out Megan Fox was being replaced. I mean Mikaela has been in both movies; I think it would be odd for Sam to all of a sudden have a new super hot girlfriend. Come on, the guy isnt going to get chicks hand over fist!

2. DrLee

DrLee Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    it was said when Fox was fired that the replacement would be a new character....

3. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

Rosie's playing a new love interest of Sam's, not playing the role of Mikaela.

I'm sure they'll have some sort of an explanation as to what happened to Mikaela, why Sam suddenly has a new girlfriend.

4. RipCurl

RipCurl I just can't get enough!

News Credits:
    guess ron was right.

" 2 weeks could be muffy (buffy ?) "

5. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    No way, Mikaela can't be replaced, there isn't one, that girl is gorgeous. Rosie will be playing another lover..

6. Team Jetfire

Team Jetfire Pop-POP!

News Credits:
    Sam Witwicky getting two super hot (three counting Alice) girls after him is less belivable than transforming Alien robots coming to earth.

7. Omega Jolt

Omega Jolt Hunter

I know it's a pipe dream but I'd kinda like if she wasn't a love interest at all. It wouldn't be impossible for the writers to "phone in" Megan's part by saying she went to school in China or some write off like that, that way they could maintain some continuity and introduce Rosie as something else.

Wouldn't it be cool if the Autobots had a version of an Alice type robot who became part of the team?

If I'm going to have to look at humans during a TF movie I'd like for as many of them to be robots as possible. >_>

8. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    They've said "no, she's not mikaela" time and time again. I don't see how people keep overlooking it.