Is Robot Kingdom reputable?

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by LoserBroadside, Aug 26, 2006.

1. LoserBroadside

LoserBroadside Your ship just came in.

Sorry if this is in the wrong section, but I was wondering if anyone here has an opinion of Robot Kingdom. They have Masterpeice Starscream for $72 bucks, which seems too good to be true.

Are try trustworthy?

-LB

2. Runamuck

Runamuck Swindle Knows Best

News Credits:
    I think they're from overseas....so, with the shipping, it could turn out to be just as much.

Not unless I'm just typing without thinking....man, I'm tired...*goes to hit the sack*

3. godsenddeath

godsenddeath . TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:

Correct. Hong Kong IIRC.

4. DeeMan

DeeMan Old schooler.

I was wondering the same recently, when I ordered my MP-01 convoy with EMS shipping.

I ordered it Saturday morning, and much to my surprise, it turned up Monday evening on my doorstep in Australia, all the way from Hong Kong. Highly recommended - though shipping to the US might be expensive (it was about $35US in shipping alone to Australia from HK via EMS, which is fast and trackable).

If i didn't already have an order in with HLJ, i'd swap my Starscream order over to robotkingdom too.

5. Smokescreen38

Smokescreen38 Fight fire with smoke!

Anyone else? How much is shipping to the US?

I hate how you can't tell how much shipping is going to cost until after you have given them your personal info!

6. DeeMan

DeeMan Old schooler.

All you need to put in is a couple of dummy numbers - I usually just make them up when i'm checking out shipping costs.

As a followup to the post I made above - I ended up cancelling the HLJ order, and bought MP-03 through Robotkingdom too. No dramas this time either - had him the evening after launch.

7. Phorpus

Phorpus RHco.

I bought my MP-04 from them a long while back for the regular rate and he came in 2 weeks. And their S/H is usually pretty high but even with it they're usually the best choice for imports. The only slight problem is the time it takes to deliver it and the usual issues of foreign security.

8. Methos

Methos ...Hail Megatron

Just email them what you want and the state you live in plus your zip code.