Is RID Prime A/E/C Prime as well?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by AutobotMarine, May 18, 2008.

1. AutobotMarine

AutobotMarine Banned

Ebay:
    I know it's a bit weird, but I just read on the Teletraan-1 website, they stated in the Cybertron two-pack with RID Prime and Ultra Magnus, RID Optimus Prime is indeed the same Optimus Prime as in Armada, Energon, and Cybertron. This is also indicated in the Cybertron comic.

Though that isn't a huge surprise to me. They all have supermodes, yellow eyes, and a similar "head" design. Though RID Prime bares some slight resemblance to pre-Armada Optimus Prime.

2. Sparky Prime

Sparky Prime Well-Known Member

I think you misunderstood the information on Teletraan...

RiD Prime is not the same as A/E/C Prime. They are in fact two different Primes from two different continuities. However, in the Transformers Club comics, RiD Prime ended up in the A/E/C universe (around the time of the Cybertron episode titled "Cybertron") so that at the time there were actually two Optimus Prime's in that universe. The Cybertron Two-Pack just mistakenly indicates that RiD is A/E/C Prime.

3. Grimwing

Grimwing Scientist Supreme

News Credits:
    well using car robots (takara) storyline. Rid prime a/e/c future self come back in time to find fortress maximus before the predacons. But in that version it suggests rid prime is the succesor to all of the primes in the unicron trilogy.

But really the multiverse connection hasbro has gone with that we have come to accept in the united states. Of every series existing in its own unconnected timeline that can be torn open by unicron or primus at the horizon points Sits well with me. Rid Primes from the future of a parallel universe, transposed against our own chronological constant in this universe.

4. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Actually, he's from the future of the G1 timeline. AEC in Japan is recognised as its own continuity separate from all other series.