is rid megatron a retro technorganic?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Nov 2, 2011.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

when it comes to beast machines the maximal characters had their bodies reformatted by the oracle/vector sigma so that their bodies would be upgraded from being technological cybertronian beings internally who have been outfitted externally with living cloned organic animsl based beast forms to being instead a mix of the two on a subatomic level

it being a upgrade that would be the perfectly melded hybrid fusion of both the organic nature and components of their bodies and the technological nature and components of their bodies as technorganicly enhanced cybertronians

with the end result being that the process cured them of megatron's transformation virus all together.

when it comes to rid megatron is it just me or does he look like a cybertronian who went tecnorganic over time but in a retro manner kind of way with the technological nature and componets being the dominant of the 2 and the organic nature and traits being the recessive traits instead.

for that matter is it just me or does the guy look like he could pass for being a purely technological heavily upgraded clone of beast wars megatron's transmetal 2 form minus all the organic qualities to it?

im not saying that he is a clone of beast wars /beast machines megatron in appearance or overall personel character.

im just curiouse as to why exactly in robot mode he has a somewhat clear resemblance to beast wars/ beast machines megatron in robot mode through the body itself when it comes to the chest claws and center chest orb

he also has the resemblance through the lower body when it comes to the claws on either side of his lower waist

and also through the face and helmit when it comes to the forehead crest the faciel featues in some part and also those hornlets through the face

2. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

a penny for your thoughts?

3. mirage6530

mirage6530 Mtg arena tag-Rock on!!!#80178

I think u make a good point lol

4. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

the guy does have a somewhat clear resemblance to him

to be hoenst i think the figues other beast and vehicle modes could have been improved on design wise for the better if rid megatron instead only transformed into 4 modes like optimal optimus with a few extra joints here and there say for the wings to give them a folded up multi lsyered wing span for example

and the tail piece on the robot modes back could also have been given a additional mid neck joint as well and a hinged lower mouth for the tails head at the most extreme

i think these would have been a better set of alternate modes for the figue design wise

a winged single headed bipedal twin tailed chimera like dragon in which the tails also double as the extra set of dragon heads

the stealth fighter

the iron mammoth form

and robot mode

5. boxorak

boxorak Lacking Shelf Space

Is RID Megatron Techno-Organic?

Probably not. Yeah, he has a beast mode and looks semi-organic, but he's probably fully mechanical.

If I had to guess, I'd say he's a Transmetal, based on all of the vehicle modes he has.