Is Primus a Autobot?are all Transformers Autobot created by him?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by galvatron1976, Feb 22, 2011.

1. galvatron1976

galvatron1976 Well-Known Member

Hello,i have a question ,is Primus a Autobot ,can he consider a Autobot in G1 comic or other?are all Transformers created by him are Autobot in Cybertron before some Autobot rebel and then become Decepticon,Lithone,Junkion?
    Is his creation Megatron are Autobot before he rebel against Autobot cause and founded Decepticon?
    Is Primus also create the heart of Cybertron?

Thanks.

2. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    All Autobots are created by Primus, or at least can trace their lineage to him (in continuities where Primus exists).

The citizens of Lithone are an (apparently) unrelated mechanical race to the Cybertronians, and may not have the same links to Primus, though the Junkions may, as possibly some nomadic tribe of Cybertronians. In much the same way, the Decepticons can likely trace their roots back to Primus at some point.

All these questions depend on which universe you're talking about though.

3. skywarp1016

skywarp1016 Banned

Ebay:
    read exodus and i honestly dont think that primus is an autobot he was the creater of life and was never an autobot or decepticon hes just like unicron unalligned with a faction in my opinion

4. nerovolpi

nerovolpi Actively Lurking

that would be like saying God is a superhero and Satan is a supervillain. Primus was never considered an Autobot in any known continuities. he's neutral, not siding.

Based on IDW, before the civil war, all of the cybertronians are... cybertronians. the "autobots" were a law enforcement force. they were like the "police" or "military" of cybertron.

the Junkions are basically a different species. neither autobot nor decepticon. they never had any faction symbols imprinted on their bodies.

Megatron was a civilian. he was a criminal that started a revolution. he was no autobot.

AFAIK primus IS cybertron.

the information i stated here are based on what little knowledge i have on TF. i'm sure others can help by correcting or completing the things i said.

5. E. C. R. Former

E. C. R. Former Is probably insane...

I half surprised you aren't the same guy who made the "Is Unicron a Decepticon?" thread. That said, no Primus is not an Autobot. He's the creator of all Transformers, whether they be Autobot or Decepticon. He's basically completely neutral in the conflict amongst his children, though IMO he tends to lean a little Autobot since they tend to be the faction closer to his original purpose for the Cybertronians. Also, Primus didn't create the "heart" (by which I'm sure you mean the core) of Cybertron: Primus is Cybertron.

6. Fishdirt

Fishdirt Tin Toy Transformer

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    IF you really are a fan read the comics and watch the toons. I am presuming you mean g1. Primus is the creator of all transformers , autobots and decepticons.

Google Primus wiki.

7. TheDemonDzko

TheDemonDzko °-{[●□●]}-° {Beep. Boop.)

Thanks for that....

8. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yup, Primus created both Autobots and Decepticons to combat the threat of Unicron. However, this "origin" was only stated in the G1 Marvel comics. Another interesting this was that Primus had to stay "asleep" because if he was "awake" Unicron would sense his presence and attack him.

I think...the reason for his slumber was to allow his "children" the Transformers to prepare for the war against Unicron. If I recall in the Marvel comics, in the final showdown Unicron actually shut himself down so he could "drift" undetected towards Cyberton! X)

And on a side note, in the very first issue, the one that initiated the war was Megatron.

In the G1 cartoon, the Quintessons were the creators as mentioned in the "Five Faces of Darkness" storyline.

The Autobots were the "consumer" robots designed to perform normal "everyday" tasks while the Decepticons were designed to perform "military" duties.

If I recall correctly, Beast Wars took the "Primus as Creator" origin along with the events of that happened in the G2 Marvel comics. The "Swarm" that were the "descendants" or "by products" of the TFs were actually the Vox in the Beast War series.

9. Hot Shot.

Hot Shot. Giving up on the fiction.

News Credits:
    More like saying god is American, actually. And Satan would be...nevermind.

But yeah, he created Autobots AND Decepticons, pre-war. I think he tends to side with the Autobots more often than not, though that still doesn't make him one.

10. cosmos360

cosmos360 Not a door bell

I thought the Quintessons created the Autobots. That's the original story of the creation of the Transformers. Primus didn't even exist when that story was created in G1 season 3.

11. Overhaulimus

Overhaulimus Sword of Fury!

News Credits:
    Cosmos, the official story now is, Primus created the TFs, then the Quintss invaded Cybertron, infected Vector Sigma with a virus that would give control of the TFs to the Quints and any new ones built one be of the Quints design, but they overthrew the Quints with the help of A3 and the rest is history.

12. cosmos360

cosmos360 Not a door bell

didn't know that. I don't read the comics, but this story is good. thanks for telling me.