Is Liokiaser or predaking is the most powerful gestalt?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by sixshotninja, Oct 12, 2010.

1. sto_vo_kor_2000

sto_vo_kor_2000 Banned

The Matrix wasnt just some "weapon" that could be pointed at any enemy in a fight.

It could only be used at cretin times with cretin enemys.

2. vmagnum

vmagnum Horrorcon

I seem to like the Dragon Ball Z analogy very much.The following generation would most likely be much better than the preceding generation in terms of everything;if not,that would mean taking a step backward

Remember how Menasor was first described as the 'super' one? His bio seems to be highly impressive back then,but now compared to these new breed of Gestalts,his reputation seems to fall behind

So coming back to Liokaiser vs Pred,I guess I have to give Liokaiser the medal.Six vehicles packed with animalistic mini partner sure beats the hell out of a 5 beast,in a sense.

3. Feralstorm

Feralstorm Good Morning, Weather Hackers! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    If you bash a Predaking toy and Liokaiser toy against each other, Liokaiser probably comes out the worse in the encounter.

'specially if you use the die-cast Predaking. ;) 

Last edited: Oct 13, 2010
  4. [Wing_Saber-X]

[Wing_Saber-X] Takara Fanboy Collector

News Credits:
    ^:lol  Yeah! Very true...:D 

Hmm, back on topic: Id guess not just becasue Im such a Victory fan boy, Liokaiser is the bigger bad-ass, followed by Predaking for me.

5. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    liokaiser:"oh my god, killbison just bit the dust!"

6. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Currently facepalming at your post

News Credits:
    I've never even seen Liokaiser in action but he stil gets my vote. Outside of his bio, Predaking did abolutely nothing. In the cartoon he got his ass kicked by Sky Lynx. SKY LYNX. And in the comics Megatron single-handedly beat him. Predaking is literally the definition of overrated.

7. MaxLinden

MaxLinden Deceptipunk

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Liokiaser is maybe the best Decepticon combiner to date.

8. sixshotninja

sixshotninja Breastmaster!

Well, after some considerable thought and comparing both bios (not anime/ comic references) I believe Predaking is the mightier one out of the two.
    The reason being, although he is a generation one gestalt there is one crucial element to take into consideration: he has the perfect mental merging of all five Predacons.
    Every other combiner from all generations share the same fundamental weakness: conflict of personalities when merging of five (and in Liokaiser's case six) minds into one unit.
    Liokaiser and Predaking's stats are very similar in terms of speed, strength, stamina etc however "when liokaiser's six conscious minds combined into one they often disagree on how to take action in a crisis. When confused by an enemy LioKaiser finds it difficult to settle on a final decision."
    I don't see Predaking ever having that problem and as he is just as fast and strong as Liokaiser (arguably more ferocious too) I think Predaking will take this one, albeit only just.

I agree with previous comments that as time moves on bots from the newest generation must and will surpass the previous generation but at the beginning there was Predaking... and he was the greatest combiner of them all!

9. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Wields Mjolnir!

News Credits:

Piranacon, Abominus, JRX/Rail Racer, Build King/Landfill do not suffer from that problem at all. Heck, Piranacon is such a perfect blend that Snaptrap has to set a timer or they'd stay Piranacon forever!

10. Bass X0

Bass X0 Captain Commando

News Credits:
    Predaking has the power!

He needs nothing more!

11. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i'm gonna go with toy looks alone stick with predaking. sure liokaiser is nice looking too but his wow factor has more to do with his relative rarity than the design (which on its own is pretty good but i think predaking looks more striking with the stronger colors, beast motifs - in particular the lion chest and wings.)

alt post: hes what i think of your liokaiser - pbbthh :p 

12. John_Force

John_Force 16xNHRA Funny Car Champ

News Credits:
    Pravus Prime- Almost forgot about Piranicons timer. It's true that SnapTrap had to install a timer because they function so well together.

13. exomega255

exomega255 Emerald Green

News Credits:
    I am going to judge based on story feats from cartoons, and not on toys, nor bios. I vote for Liokaiser.

If you go on youtube and search for Liokaiser and his battles, you can see how:

1. He totally pwned Star Saber. And then AFTER God Ginrai jumped him, he proceeded to beat the living crap out of him, too. And yes, the two of them finally got him to retreat.

2. Didn't He totally toyed with and pwned Landcross? Landcross got whooped.

3. Didn't He whip Road Caesar as well? (not as badly as Landcross)

Not to mention that, he is actually smart in Gesalt mode.

14. Shockwave 75

Shockwave 75 Master of the Rules.

You can add Monstructor to this list too.

If his Wiki entry is any indication, Monstructor may be the most powerful gestalt of them all.

15. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

predaking totally pawns piranacons glitch aft any day of the week while piranacon does have the potnential to become predakings equal perhaps even his better over time asa fighter and warrior

but liokaiser hands down is the most powerful of all decepticon combiners

overlord would still outclass him though as a super godmaster combiner

16. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

oh hell yeah

monstructor is the very essense of darkness and evil itself quite possibly a runner up asa heir to unicron itself

17. sixshotninja

sixshotninja Breastmaster!

My bad on the mental stability of latter combiners, and strength levels aside, as we're now clear that Piranacon is probably the strongest of them all but in my opinion while moving at 15 mph he's just a sitting mountain of a target.... just too slow and dumb for the tactical mind of Liokaiser or the pure killer instinct and fire power of Predaking.

It also got me wondering: on a one-on-one fight could any of the other gestalts stand toe to toe with Preds or Lio? what they seem to make up for in strength and fire power they seem to lack in speed and intelligence or vice versa. (bit baffled about Monstructor though as I never knew he was so badass!)

Liokaiser Stats:

Strength: 10 Intelligence: 9
    Speed: 10 Endurance: 10
    Firepower: 9 Skill: 9

Predaking stats:

Strength: 10 Intelligence: 5
    Speed: 3 Endurance: 8
    Firepower: 9 Skill: 8

Looking at the stats, Liokaiser is the clear winner as the most powerful gestalt in TF history. He's the closest to commander level as possible for any combiner, near perfect strength, speed, intelligence etc etc.

However I am still swaying towards Preds because although Liokaiser is much much more intelligent, Pred's near perfect mental synergy and predatory reaction speed will give him the edge over Lio. Let's face it if these two heavy metal giants were slugging it out... it's going to be more of a close quarter brawl than anything else and predaking has a very big sword as well as a BFG!

Predaking is in every sense of the word a BEAST!

18. E Nice

E Nice Well-Known Member

Dai Atlus destroyed Predaking pretty well using a Z-shaped sword.

19. Rodimus Primal

Rodimus Primal Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Predaking was powerful but Liokaiser has strength AND smarts as far as I noticed in Victory. Predaking would act on pure instinct.

20. tikgnat

tikgnat Baweepgranaweepninnybong.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Surely Energon Omega Prime is the strongest of all? He wrestled Unicron didn't he?

*runs away*