Is it worth to to buy Human alliance Jazz or maybe Human alliance Sideswipe?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by AutobotJazz2170, Oct 16, 2018.

1. SunSwipe5

SunSwipe5 Twin Hellion Masters Of Jet Judo

I have both, since Swipe and Jazz are my favorite Transformers (in all universes).

2. AutobotJazz2170

AutobotJazz2170 Autobot lieutenant

I heard you can fix that loose joints using srewdriver...Is it true?

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
  3. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Nobody defeats the DEVASTATOR!

My Jazz is official hasbro and I have zero loose joints.

4. tikgnat

tikgnat Baweepgranaweepninnybong.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    I have HA Jazz, Sideswipe and Shadow Strike Sideswipe.

Jazz is far and away the best but Sideswipe isn't the 'disaster' many claim him to be. He's 'alright' just overshadowed by the rest of the line.

Don't buy KO if you can help it though. My HA Barricade is KO and while at first glance it sèems OK it has quite a few flaws and problems.

• Like Like x 1
  5. AutobotJazz2170

AutobotJazz2170 Autobot lieutenant

I think i will buy KO anyway. It still looks awsome and i will fix loose joints .

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
  6. Max Rawhide

Max Rawhide Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' ... uh, never mind

I have a HA Sideswipe that came loose and I always suspected it to be a KO: low price and low quality. It had stressmarks at every joint and the head shattered while transforming. The seller send me a replacement meaning I got two for about $ 20...and I still think I paid too much for that one. (Also used to have an official Shadow Blade Sideswipe, which looked a lot better and was better quality, but the design is simply flawed.) It just isn't a good figure in anyway: stability issues, a huge backpack (basically almost the entire car) and gappy. A very poor design and not worth the money.

I also have HA Jazz, both an official TT and a KO. It's an absolutely gorgeous figure with a very interesting transformation. Great altmode and impressive how such a small car becomes that tall robot (wish they used some of that magic on HA Soundwave). There is a bit of a risk of joints becoming loose (but haven't had that happen to mine). I cannot praise this enough and like with Barricade, I have no interest in a MP because I already have the HA.

The Jazz KO is decent, but clearly a KO. It's a bit rougher at the edges and feels lower quality. Mine also has the issue of the car parts on his hips not wanting to move, when they should for full transformation. No idea how he's holding up, since I bought him for repainting and he's been stored in a big box for the last couple of years.

But of these two, Jazz is superior in every way. For me, Jazz and Barricade are contenders for the spot of best large HA. Sideswipe is contender for the worst.

• Like Like x 1