Is it time for new factions?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by unicronic, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Macross7

Macross7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Bots & Cons are here to stay. They already have enough factions they don't need to make more. Maximals, Predicaons, Minicons, Terrorcons, Vehicons. Seems enough there.

2. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    I'd like to see a Velocitronian War of Override's _______ against Ransack's ________.

3. Sithknight1001

Sithknight1001 The "Fallen-er" Fallen

I think a somewhere in the middle faction would be cool. Like a nutural faction that just dose what ever it wants.

4. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I'm all for splinter factions so like Lockdown's Bounty hunter crew or Canonball's pirate crew, The Wreckers....etc..etc.

5. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    *Neutral

Like the Junkions? Or do you mean Cybertronian (like the Circle of Light from IDW's Drift mini-series)?

6. mrgalvaprime

mrgalvaprime IDW2019 Stan

News Credits:
    Maxipads and Desserticons?

7. prime roller

prime roller 昔者莊周夢為胡蝶⋯

News Credits:
    For a neutral faction, I'd like to see a non-political based faction that is just called Cybertronian. I imagine some Autobots and Decepticons leaving their respective war efforts to join this not-governmental citizen-formed faction. The workers and everyday folk who don't like / don't care about the war.

I'd also like to see factions come to light where their motivation is not extracted from our own human characteristics and ambitions. This of course is done to make it easier for us to relate to, however it's not hard to understand the Junkion's motivation, for example, of collecting and repairing. Different cultural personalities/programming/life goals.

I like that there is a Minicon faction, neither Autobot nor Decepticon. And although the Junkion's are Autobot alligned, and it could stay that way, I'd still like to see them have their own symbol.

8. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

I don't think it has to be too radical to end up with different groups.

If they stick to their guns on Transformers Prime and Starscream doesn't re-enter the fold under Megatron's command then we could have a faction of Decepticons that aren't following the plans and orders of one centralized Decepticon group. Kind of hoped with all the talk about the Wreckers that they would show up at some point as their own group instead of every Autobot that shows up follows Prime's orders.

Just seems like there is lots of room for Autobots and Decepticons that aren't either followers of Megatron or followers of Prime.

9. Crystal Convoy

Crystal Convoy Huh? TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    :lol