Is it possible....

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by tonks00, Apr 12, 2009.

1. tonks00

tonks00 spec ed

I had seen a toy for a bike named Knock Out a while ago, and I remember seeing some high res images of the chase after sideways in the trailer, is it possible that knock out is one of the 3 bikes, or is he just one of the throw away hasbro toys. THe only reason that I thought of this is that his bot mode is quite similar to one of the bikes seen in the trailer.

2. Paxtin

Paxtin Why am I here?

No, and for one good reason. Knockout actually has legs. All three of the biker bots in the film have uni-wheels.
    I'm more then sure that he's a "throw away" character for the toy line.

3. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    No because like Paxtin said, all three bike-bots in the trailer have a single wheel for locomotion in robot mode. Plus, the three bikes are all female.

4. PredaconX

PredaconX Decepticon Combiner

I saw a pic of one biker bot that actually had legs so im wondering if their going to add that into the film.

5. jadtdt

jadtdt Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Also: Knockout is green. The bikes chasing Sideways are blue, pink, and purple.

6. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    That was probably an early design of Arcee that was scrapped from the first movie. She looked somewhat similar in the Reign of Starscream comics. But anyway, I don't think they'd even have time to add legs to any of the bike sisters because that trailer was just released on February and the movie's coming out in less than three months. Knowing how long it takes to animate the bots, I don't think they'd want to hassle with something such as that.

7. underwear-ninja

underwear-ninja Eats Gobots for breakfast

"throw-away" is such a harsh word for what seems to be such an awesome looking toy, but either way he doesn't seem to appear in the movie. It would be cool if some of the scout-sized characters (besides Scalpel) show up- even if its just as li'l refferences such as their vehicle modes.