is it fair?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by rumsawatti, May 20, 2010.

1. rumsawatti

rumsawatti Dino-bot

hey guys not sure if this is a place to post but i wanted to know if this was a fair trade?

I traded a g1 redalert missing windsheild from raiteis thread u can see a decent pic there

and another g1 red alert junker with wind sheild to fix the windsheid on the other

and a g1 scrapper Im not sure what was wrong with it but it had defects...and some other g1 i didnt know the name of

FOR:

G1 KO devs junker...the dollarstore one I can describe if needed

Was this a good trade or ripoff? Thanks LMK guys

2. chrisr291

chrisr291 Master of the Unknown

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    well if you already did it, no point in second guessing now. Personally, I don't think its a fair trade....

Why didn't you just walk down the street and get one if you wanted it so bad? They are not expensive.. I usually hold onto Junkers because you never know when your going to need a piece and they are excellent trade bait.

3. Human Beastbox

Human Beastbox The Murdinator

News Credits:
    It sounds almost right, I guess.

4. QmTablit

QmTablit Disguise: Check. Robot...

If he wanted a rebuilt Red Alert and you wanted some KO Dev parts, I don't see the problem.

5. wildfly

wildfly Lasers, 8 O'Clock, Day 1.

News Credits:
    To be blunt: Even if the trade was uneven, you didn't loose much. None of the items discussed here are of much value.

6. rumsawatti

rumsawatti Dino-bot

PS: thanks guys but thats not why i made this thread...really i made the thread to prove to the guys i did the trade with that i didnt rip him off...cause he has this thing in his head that i ripped him and hes vandalizing my threads...so now i can show him that it was fair more or less...

Actually when i finish customising devs...i wont be fair :D  LOL

7. Rogzilla

Rogzilla Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If he agreed to the trade, fully aware of what he was getting in return, then yes, it was a fair trade. If you lied about the condition of something before the trade, or if you changed something, then it isnt' a fair trade.

As long as you both got what you expected, then yes, it is a fair trade and he should STFU.