Is having movie influnences on the rest of the TF brands such a crime?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by kaijuguy19, Jan 7, 2012.

1. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Bumblebee's radio-speak was okay for the first live action film but it's gone on too long and needs to be dropped for good. Never should have been a part of Transformers Prime to begin with.

2. shockwave2005

shockwave2005 Well-Known Member

Agreed. I didn't even mind it in the movies, but having his dialogue composed of nothing but bleeps, bloops and wreeeeooowwwws is really, really annoying. Hopefully they will give him an actual voice soon.

3. brr-icy

brr-icy MP Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    the main thing i hated with the movie designs were that anyone with a pair or wire cutters could kill them with all the exposed innards. someone mentioned that rid did the limbs before, i don't like those designs either because of the mismatched organic looking limbs and panel formers

bumblebee i don't like without a voice, they could have made his character much better in prime

4. Noideaforaname

Noideaforaname Pico, let's go up to Zuma

News Credits:
    Throwing a few nods to the Movies here and there is great, but they must not stifle creativity. I do like the Movieverse, but I'm glad Prime and WfC aren't clones of it.

Hard to say what specifically is too far, though. Bumblebee being "mute" annoys me, but I'm utterly desperate for Barricade or Doc Scalpel to re-appear. Can't really say lifting a character wholesale from the movies is "wrong".