Is Every Autobot and Decepticon From 1988 Gonna Be A Titan Master?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Optimus Convoy, Sep 23, 2016.

1. Optimus Convoy

Optimus Convoy Well-Known Member

It would make since that the Powermasters, Headmasters and Targetmasters be the only Titan Masters. But since Sixshot, Quickswitch, Doublecross are all Titans Masters (which they should't be), are all the other Cybertronians gonna be Titans Masters? Like the Pretenders, Cloudraker, Fastlane, Pounce, Wingspan, Triggerbots, Triggercons, Sparkabots, Firecons gonna be Titans Masters as well?

2. jwarenec1

jwarenec1 Well-Known Member

My guess is they just pump out popular characters and give them headmasters, seems like the trend at this point. Would be cool to see Dinobot head masters but thats just me!

3. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    My guess is that after TF4 toy line. Since there's no way they are gonna have any other Tramsformers lines during that time. That they will continue with them in the next Generations type line, what ever the gimic is.

4. Bass X0

Bass X0 Captain Commando

News Credits:
    Your guess is as good as ours right now. Depends on how long the line lasts for and how many opportunities for new molds and recolors there are. Even if they were to only focus on characters who were originally Headmasters, they would run out quickly and would have had to use characters that weren't originally Headmasters. I appreciate that we're getting some characters that we wouldn't otherwise have gotten, such as Doublcross. There will be some characters from 1987/1988 who won't be getting Titan Master toys but a good chunk of them will.