Is Elita-1/Flareup coming out?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by ComicGuy89, Nov 15, 2009.

1. ComicGuy89

ComicGuy89 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I personally am considering buying both Chromia and Arcee this weekend, but my biggest reason for buying them is the combined form. I am quite a fan of these unorthodox designs.

Yet, if the third sister isn't coming out, it'll be all in vain, for it'll be like Mudflap without Skids.

2. Keller500

Keller500 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    needs to come out. seriously HASBRO actually make a new mold this time

3. Omega Jolt

Omega Jolt Hunter

Last I heard Hasbro said it would happen but the whens and hows are unknown.

The two that are already out are pretty good (impo) so I would say get them anyway. You also have to remember that unless there is a three pack released you might not be able to get Arcee and Chromia at the point when Flareita-1 comes out without going through scalpers.

Say what you will about the bike sisters current shelfwarmer status, most of them will be gone after Christmas. >_>

4. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    They really seem to dance around giving us any real details about her. At one point they said her name was Moonracer, later it was Flareup, and most recently Elita-1. They also can't seem to make up their minds whether it's a remold, a repaint, or a new mold. *Sigh*

5. Dinobot Nuva

Dinobot Nuva Johnny 3 Tears Veteran

News Credits:
    There's so much discussion about this character that I think people are going to be disappointed no matter what we get, even if what we get is absolutely nothing.

6. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    I have begun to wonder if Hasbro is dancing around to avoid giving us either a repaint of one of the existing sisters or an outright no until they have no choice but to reveal what is gonna happen

7. Keller500

Keller500 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hasbro: I got an idea LET'S JUST ADD PURPLE TOO IT AND ITS A NEW FIGURE!!! GENUIS!!!! AND I THOUGHT LEADER STARSCREAM WAS HORRIBLE!!!

That Is how "genius" Hasbro is. If they say that I'm blowing up their factory.

8. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

Movie Elita-1 has to be the most slaggin' annoying toy ever. We have no details on her at all yet, and it seems like she isn't even going to be released!

That's right Hasbro. Bring out a combining series of toys, don't advertise they combine, and wait for a damn year to release the third member of the group. >.<

This is just a bad move. They think just because the combining was dropped in the movie, they don't have to advertise the combining in the toys. By now we should've seen the third bike, AND the combined form. If Hasbro wasn't retarded, they'd have released them all at the same time, with a cross-sell saying "Hey, these ladies combine!" and there'd be a NICE glossy picture of the combined mode. Next thing we know, Hasbro'll release the third sister, with a cross-sell, FOR TOYS THAT CAME OUT A YEAR BEFORE. >.<

9. zero minor

zero minor Member

i like the biker sisters and i hope they will have Elita-1 let alone the other constructicons and maybe a devastator that is less than 100 bones

10. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movies Fan/Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    ActionFigs.com: Even though this has been somewhat addressed at your panels at this year's Botcon and Comic-Con, questions about the ROTF Arcee motorcycle trio keep coming up as fans are both stymied and fascinated by the concept and potential behind these 3 characters. Can we get final clarification on a few things, like will this figure definitely be coming out? Can we get a definitive name on the 3rd bike character, is it Moonracer or Flareup or something else? Now that we've seen concept art for that character, the bike mode might pass as a repaint of Arcee but the bot mode absolutely could not, and their colors seem a little too similar, will this 3rd bike be a new sculpt, a retool, or just a repaint? Why haven't there been any images yet of this 3rd character or all 3 motorcycle figures in their combined mode, and might we get photos of that? Have you yet worked out the alternate method by which the combined mode instructions will be revealed since they won't be in the 3rd figure's instructions?
    Hasbro: We certainly have full intentions of releasing all three of the motorcycles with the third motorcycle being Elita-1. All three motorcycles will combine together and we plan to release instructions on how to achieve this combination when the time comes.

Cofnrimade there will be an eltia-1 toy soon :) 

11. ComicGuy89

News Credits:
    Ah Hasbro's ambiguous confirmations...:D  Really hope to see the third gal.

12. RodimusDawg

RodimusDawg Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This. No matter what comes of this figure someone will not like some part of it. Being the name, or the fact the it does or doesn't combine. etc etc etc.

13. Keroshino

Keroshino OOGA, OOGA, OOGA-CHAKA!!!

News Credits:
    She Better get a toy!!! D:<

14. ComicGuy89

News Credits:
    At any rate, for all the experts here, what do you think the chances are that she'll be out? Just guesses, I'm not asking anyone to confirm anything.