Is Dinobot a sentinent being robot or disk program robot?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by galvatron1976, Mar 3, 2011.

1. galvatron1976

galvatron1976 Well-Known Member

Hello,i have a question,are Dinobot can consider a sentinent Being robot like other Transformers or just a disk program robot like Terminator,i ask this because Whelljack create them from nothing in G1 S.OS episode,do Dinobot have soul and life like other robot,i throught only vector sigma can create life robot Transformers in G1 ,am i right?

Are they are former dead Autobot in the Ark like Thurdercracker and Skywarp and Whelljack use the same method like Unicron create Scourge and Cyclonus?

Are Dinobot are renegrade Autobot try to overthrow Optimus Prime like Combaticon and after the body was destory by Optimus Prime,Whelljack keep the personality component and create them again in G1 likeStarcream done in G1,do you think so ?

Thanks.

2. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Forget the G1 cartoon. The Dinobots have been sentient for centuries.

3. KWFlange

KWFlange You're So Jelly

You have to remember that at the time of the G1 cartoon, "Sparks" didn't exist yet. In the comic the Dinobots were the same as any other Autobot born (or created) on Cybertron via Primus and "budding"(unless this idea came later). Grimlock is actually a military master mind in the original comics as well.
    In the show they were all just machines built by the Quintessons so having Wheeljack build some on Earth didn't make them any less sentient. Unfortunately he gave them "simple brains" so they aren't quite as intelligent as one may hope.

4. sto_vo_kor_2000

sto_vo_kor_2000 Banned

You have to look at it like this.

In the G1 toon....

The Quintasons created the first Cybertronions........giving them a simulated intelligence and "PROGRAMING" them with simulated life.

The Quints then designed Cybertron as a factory to mass produce robot bodies and created Vector sigma as a master computer to "PROGRAM" those robots with life in mass numbers.

What Wheeljack and Ratchet did was "program" the Dinos with life.....but their programing wasnt as sophisticated as the Quints or VG's.

5. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    My take on situation is that the TV series were unsure of how TF life was created and probably fine tuned along the way. Case in point, Vector Sigma was introduced in Season 2, where it infused both Aerialbots and Stunticons with life.