Is BBTS Piranacon worth it?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Dinobot747, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Cracka J

Cracka J judas in my mind TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    yup, he's a great figure. only thing you may want to factor in is $15 for a reprolabels set. it's almost needed...the stickers are printed on pretty crappy paper and the majority of applications are terrible.

the toy itself though is rock solid.

2. Dinobot747

Dinobot747 Chopperface

News Credits:
    Reprolabels.com -

Is this the right set to get? I beleive there's two sets (this and the TFCC version). Also, there's no pictures coming up for me on their site. Any place where I could get pics of Piranacon with the RP stickers?

3. Abrogate

Abrogate Nondescript Former Poster

News Credits:
    as someone who barely even likes G1 toys, let me just say

YES

4. Rod Forrester

Rod Forrester The Abandoner

Do you like G1? G1 combiners? Then do it.

I just hate that this will be the last of any awesome G1 reissues in the States. If none of the other retailers wanted it and BBTS had to pony up for it, and now they are discounted so drastically, it doesn't bode well for the future. Guess we'll be stuck with Prime, video game continuity, and Micheal Bay movie toys. Sad.

5. Cal

Cal Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Piranacon being my first ever Transformer, I can't help but be biased when I talk about him. But if you love gestalts, he's definitely worth it. A great beastly alternative to the traditional vehicular gestalts, similar to Abominus.

6. Cracka J

Cracka J judas in my mind TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    reprolabels seems down/not very functional atm, but yes I think you are linking to the right set (the non-tfc version). you might be able to get some pics from members here, I've still been slacking on ordering some cause I want to combine with a few other things I need off their site.