is batman beyond stripped part of the dcau?

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by GENOZAUR, Sep 1, 2009.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

near as i can tell it takes place after bb tzp and somewhere just after bbrotj but before the present day future events of the bb/jlu ssn 2 ep epilogue

and is it just me or is this batwing the biggest and best yet?

World's Finest - Dark Knight Adventures Online Comic

from the looks of it it's big enough to carry the classic batmobile, the original batwing and the bb flying batmobile

that is one big and i mean seriously big batjavelin

from the looks of it it appears to be a optimal hybrid design consisting of thanagarian, atlantean, kryptonian and possibly even martian, and oan technology in its structural design

just my thoughts people but i get a minor chill in the spine just looking at the bad boy

i dont know maybe its just me but it sorta looks like thunerwings vehicle mode from idw's stormbringer storyline

just my thoughts peopl but i could all to easily see rid megatron being kitbashed into being a dark knight character with that hybrid batjavelin being its main vehicle mode for the starfighter jet formthe dragster for the batmobile like mode and the hydrofoil for the batboat like form.

2. kidnicky

kidnicky Well-Known Member

Haven't you already been asked to just have one big barkin' thread for all your random DCAU thoughts and questions?

3. Smasher

Smasher HUNKY BEATS

News Credits:
    I have, a few times.
    There are two threads for the DCAU ongoing in the Movies and Television forum; one for Batman and one for Superman (and both for Justice League -at least a little.)
    But Genozaur just refuses to post his thoughts in there. :banghead: 
    He used to at least post in the movies thread, but now I randomly find his thoughts in the Comics forum.

As for whether or not the Stripped comics are part of the DCAU -they might fit, but they are not official.