Is Autobot in G1 consider as US and Japanese citizen?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by galvatron1976, Jun 29, 2011.

1. galvatron1976

galvatron1976 Well-Known Member

Hello ,i have a question to ask ,is Autobot can consider as US citizen in G1 and Japanese citizen in Headmaster ,Masterforce and Victory ,i ask this question because in the episode Megatron master plan ,it have Autobot Day and the American guy have the power to force Autobot in leave earth and even have a Decepticon day.

And this question from superman comics
    Superman Renounces U.S. Citizenship in 'Action Comics' #900 - ComicsAlliance | Comic book culture, news, humor, commentary, and reviews

2. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I don't think that "Autobot Day" and "Decpeticon Day" are necessarily contingent upon Transformers having to be citizens. However, I think I would say that the Transformers and particular governments in question were more like "allies" instead of the Transformers being actual citizens of the countries. That being said, I would assume that something was worked out where the Autobots were legally allowed to reside where they were, since they were, you know, fighting off Decepticons and protecting the Earth.

3. Wingnut

Wingnut Stayin' Alive!

Ebay:
    If anything they would be "Resident Aliens" at best in the US. (Yes that is an actual term for foreign nationals who work and live in the US legally that are not citizens.) I can't speak for Japan's version of this.

4. cobracobra

cobracobra Well-Known Member

Thats a good question, I feel they touch base on the whole "illegal alien" issue in Transformers 2.

And about Superman renouncing citizenship is because DC comics doesnt agree with Obama in the white house. ; ) J to the F'n K