Is anyone having trouble with Hotmail lately?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by The Barracuda, Jan 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Barracuda

The Barracuda Retro, bitches.

It's been two days and I can't get in without getting a page with screwed up formatting and links that lead nowhere. My internet's been acting up lately and I'm hoping this isn't a problem with my computer/internet/connection. Whenever I try to get into Hotmail I end up getting nowhere (and there are a few sites acting up like this as well). I hate being cut off from an e-mail I use a lot. Anyone?

2. TheIncredibleHulk

TheIncredibleHulk Bad Luck Incarnate

I can get into mine. First time I've logged into it in probably a year. What browser are you using?

3. Drake

Drake Smooth Is Smooth Baby

Checked mine for the first time in ages yesterday. Worked fine.

4. soundwave86

soundwave86 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Mine worked fine too. I noticed i did have a problem sometimes when i used firefox but not when i used ie.

5. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Not really. Fortunately for the last month the oatmeal has been good. Been grabbing from the back when I get it from the store, and it's fresher since they put the old oatmeal up front.
    Good stuff. I love some maple & brown sugar

6. The Barracuda

The Barracuda Retro, bitches.

That's what I was afraid of. I used both IE and Firefox and I get the same results. I was sure it had to be my computer until I checked the other computer in the house on the same router and it did the same. I even swapped out my new router for the old hub and got the same results. So I'm basically stumped at what it could be. Something is affecting my internet speed with some websites working fine, some websites slow, some websites inaccessible and general lag, especially when switching pages. I've updated and run all my anti-virus programs to no avail.

7. thenatureboywoo

thenatureboywoo Veteran

News Credits:
    Every time i read the thread headline i think it reads "Are you having trouble with the hotmail lady?" lol. don't know why.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.