is anyone fascinated how bay improves on ROTF

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by megatron6661, Oct 8, 2010.

1. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    The Twins are rascist because everyone thinks they're rascist......

....when i know damn well They were the result of Bay's drinking and drug problem. :p 

But seriously i don't want to get into another discussion like this.

2. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Even if there wasn't any questions about if the Twins accidentally crossed some line with how they could be taken the wrong way they still don't seem like very good role models for a film that was going to have a lot of kid appeal.

What's next Jersey Shore bots so they can cash in on that pop craze?

3. megatron6661

megatron6661 Well-Known Member

bay I think has done some cool fun films.

armageddon was cool

transformers was good

transformers 2 was ok

friday 13th was ok

texas chainsaw remake 2003 was brilliant

th island I liked

some titles he may not have directed but he was part of the set up. The only real awful film was pearl harbor that I have seen of bays films. I have not seen the likes of badboys which is a shocker. Like in hot fuzz (you aint seen bad boys 2)

4. TFfan08

TFfan08 Vigilante

News Credits:
    Improved? I'm sorry. Did I miss something here?

5. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Based on interviews, set pictures, crossed fingers and several other factors the popular speculation at this point is that Transformers Dark of the Moon will more than just a clone of Transformers Revenge of the Fallen.

While it's impossible to know how it will compare to the other films until we get a chance to actually see the film and judge for ourselves the trend is to think that the production team will try to make a better film than the last outing.

6. Black Oracle

Black Oracle Black Convoy's Dark Angel

News Credits:
    With Ehren Kruger taking over writing duties, I'm interested to see if he'll give us something a little different in tone and intelligence. And hopefully they'll have learnt lessons from the previous 2 movies: things to work on more, things to stay away from, etc.

7. megatron6661

megatron6661 Well-Known Member

That is an interesting point the main writers change. The way you said the writing could be different with ehren. Add shia saying this film will be the best of the 3 and do not forget he was the first cast member to come out and saym there were problems with ROTF that takes guts. Some say they are not hard fims to top, but transformers was a really good edition to the series, no matter what some say it was a good film.