Is anyone else.....

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Malach Ra, Nov 15, 2007.

1. Malach Ra

Malach Ra TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    getting tired of seeing the movie figs flooding ebay?

2. blahduh

blahduh Well-Known Member

That, and all those "reissued" prime/mirage/slag/sludge/swoop

3. Malach Ra

News Credits:
    all the movie figs are making not wanting to see the movie ever again. i just sold my movie figs for a deal because I was tired of seeing them everywhere.

4. Omnibus Prime

Omnibus Prime I'm too old for this shit TFW2005 Supporter

Getting tired? For some six months or so, it's been obnoxious having to wade through all the movie stuff and KOs flooding the listings to try and find something even relevant, let alone good. I used to just go the main/first page, either overall TF or G1 subcategory, click newly listed and just go through the first 5-10 pages. That's how you find freshly listed good shit with low BINs. Now that yields 75% crap. The only way to find anything is individual character/faction searches, and even those are cluttered up if there's a movie version or KO.

5. viper2391

viper2391 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Otskare... I'm tired of those actually, I stopped collecting as of the moment coz I have all I wanted time to save money on something worthwhile...

6. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Naw. But really, only 'cause I'm not on eBay all that much. Y'know, on accont of not having money.

7. Malach Ra

News Credits:
    i understand being short on mula, dotn get me wrong, but with all the movie bullshit on there, who the hell wants to buy or even look for that matter. it gets nausiating, i just want to see something new once in a while, even rinkya is getting clogged with it. I just like seeing new stuff.

8. RoboticPlanet

RoboticPlanet Exclusively Exclusive

News Credits:
    I've had to update all my regular searches with -movie appended to them. It may remove listings trying to keyword spam but at least I don't deal with all the excess.

9. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Sorry, wasn't trying to be a dick about it. I totally understand that it must be a pain in the ass for guys like you who are frequent eBayers.

10. Malach Ra

News Credits:
    naw man, i didnt take it like that brother. i understand. i admit i surf the bay than most of the other people on this site because I'm always in the hunt for the ice magnus.

11. Omnibus Prime

Omnibus Prime I'm too old for this shit TFW2005 Supporter

Ah crap. The one Lucky Draw that I would actually toss my hat in the ring for..and I'm already doomed. Doomed. ;) 

12. Peaugh

Peaugh Hi.

News Credits:
    I hear you! Too many movie figs. Thankfully most of what I've been looking or is specific and not movie related, so I haven't had too many probs lately.

13. Malach Ra

News Credits:
    sorry man, thats one of my most coveted LDs. saw one for 700 about 2 years ago, and now nothing/nada, nil, so i have been saving up for the day to pull the big trigger, hopefully it wont get too big.

also remember the big up roar for the 08 bubmlebee, now you cant swing a dead cat without hitting one of those toys. thats why I'm waiting the clearance sell at walmart to do my starscream MP buying, the walmart by me has about 10 MP optimus's still left on the top shelf/ collecting dust. so i expect ss will be the same. the scalpers out now missed the boat, scalping is only good for those guys in the begining.

14. grock35

grock35 Hmmmm...

News Credits:
    i here ya mal...as you know i'm always on the hunt for rare minibots and quite a few of them are bumblebees...and now i don't even search for that name any more because all i end up with is 39 pages of "08 htf concept camaro bumblebee" and what pisses me off even more they have them listed as "g1"