Is anyone else infatuated with the movie?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Starscreams-Bro, Jul 11, 2007.

1. Starscreams-Bro

Starscreams-Bro Member

Hi all my first post here but I have read and enjoyed much of the forums here. I am a die hard Gen 1 fan but I totlally love this movie. Yes I know it has it's faults but if you take it for what it is worth the movie is very good. When I first say the desings I didnt like them at all but now they have grown on me even Starscreams(i wish he had a more prominent role but I am sure he will in number 2). I have seen the movie twice and I think I will see it 2 more times. I just think it was a great mix of comedy and action and it just might be one of ma favorite movies of all time!

2. Chaos Prime

Chaos Prime Combaticon

How you doing! Welcome, WELCOME! The movie's certainly growing on me. I wouldn't go as far as to say infatuated, but I'm liking it more and more.

3. StefanXPrime

StefanXPrime Hater of all things G1

I Liked the movie because it was bombass but I'm only gonna see it one more time,(which makes a total of 2 times for me).

4. bw_rhinox

bw_rhinox Well-Known Member

I've seen it 6 times already, and I will see it more. This movie is one of the best movies I have ever seen.

I have been telling my friends to see it for a couple years now, but not knowing if it was actually going to be good or not. I am so happy that it is kick-ass, because most of my friends absolutley loved it!

5. xviolent_philx

xviolent_philx Batman

i saw it 3 times now. i might see it again if i get the chance...and the money.

6. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    TFTM07 > anything before it, sans BW.

In my Opinion of course.

7. darthrage

darthrage Leader Class

News Credits:
    seen it 4 times and I can't wait to go again!! I simply love this movie

8. CrypticIllusionist

CrypticIllusionist Well-Known Member

Absolutely awesome movie, and I would consider myself infatuated with it. For so long, I was dreading this movie, figuring Michael Bay's influence would be a very negative impact, but I was so pleased when it turned out to be...well, the only appropriate description is fucking awesome!

9. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    my infatuation knows no bounds. huzzah!

10. ActionMasterZod

ActionMasterZod LarzArz on twitter, man.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Once The score for the movie comes out I brobably will only see it a few times after that, the autobots coming to earth part brings chills to mah boday, hurah!

11. EvaUnit13

EvaUnit13 REBUILD

I loved it, but there's just something from it that seems lacking, I don't know what, but there's just something lacking

12. HyperGeek_1984

HyperGeek_1984 Herr Doktor

I love the movie and I've seen it 3 times so far, but I'm holding off seeing for at least another week just to avoid becoming saturated by it.

13. aey103

aey103 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So far I have seen the movie twice and have yet to be infatuated with it, but has nothing to do with the movie. Both times I have seen it I haven't yet had a chance to really sit back and enjoy it.

I saw it opening night with some with my moms, who surprisingly really wanted to see it if just to understand what I liked about the franchise. Not to speak bad about my moms, that was a bad idea. On top of constantly having to answer her questions about everything I also had two annoying brats behind me who would not shut the f@$k up behind me. I really shouldn't be like that because I was probably the same way when the cartoon movie came out in '86 but I also remember me and my friends being practically the only people in the theater but this was a packed house...and I also heard some people uttering the same thing on the way out as the stood in front of me while the credits were rolling and then another live action scene came on and realized, oh crap there is more. So I also didn't get a good view of those scenes as well. I figured what the heck I will see it again when I do the annual drive in (yes there still are drive ins near my parent's house) with the realatives in a few days. And let me tell you a drive in is not a place to see this movie, actually no Bay movie should be seen this way. It starts too early so it is partially light out still making it hard to follow some of the action. And the sound quality, well either you are listening through one little box turned all the way up and it sounds like crap or you are listening through a radio. That doesn't do any movie's sound justice.

So all in all I like what I have seen just don't like like it yet. I am still waiting for the oppurtunity to see this movie a third time in a proper setting by myself and be blown away by this movie like I know it will. I have next Friday off and I plan on seeing it again, hopefully then I will be infatuated with this movie.

EDIT: Also if anyone does go to see at a drive in I suggest not taking any adult beverages. My family and I usually bring along a case or two of IMO the world's finset beer, Yeungling Lager, get there a bit early and have a good time before hand. Not sure if it is legal or not by anyways, once the seal is broke there is no turning back.

14. Phorpus

Phorpus RHco.

Saw it once on preview night with great audience reaction, opening day with friends and also with great audience reaction, and with parents on July 4th with great audience reaction.

Then, again, today after watching Potter (Which was pretty bad) with only five other people. It has some of the best re-watchability, probably explaining the high numbers, but after the fourth watch I am completely fulfilled and I don't really feel like watching it again until the DVD comes out.

But in love? No, not really, I like it but not the greatest film I've seen.

15. bludgeon

bludgeon Well-Known Member

It's alright.

16. Tr4nce

Tr4nce TrancEaddict

News Credits:
    Yeah, especially the part where Ironhide climbs out of the pool. That moment, a choir kicks in. So awesome.

17. cptpain

cptpain Well-Known Member

on saturday it will be the 8th time i've watched it.
    i plan on watching it at least twice a week until it leaves theatres. and then i'll DL a bootleg until the BD release

18. aey103

aey103 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Finally saw it for a third time without any distractions and in an actual theater and I will now say I am infatuated with this movie. I am looking forward to seeing it two more times, which is because the next two times will be for free. My buddy wants to see it and said will pay for me because I will most likely be spending most of the movie explaining things to his misses and the other is a payback from a bet I had with another buddy of mine.

19. xviolent_philx

xviolent_philx Batman

probably the best movie to me. being a 15 year old kid...transforming robots, explosions, hot girls, a good enough storyline; that's all i need.

20. Noisemaze2006

Noisemaze2006 Banned

I saw it 3 times. Now I'm at the point where I wanna grab a remote & just skip to the good scenes with the robots. I didn't like the human parts since the first time I saw it & now it's even worse. I don't care if I ever see the human parts again. I hate the hacker parts, they should've been completely cut from the film. Same with Sector 7. They serve no purpose.