Customs: is anybody doing head casts and hands right now?need help!

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Scotscream, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Scotscream

Scotscream Total-con

Ebay:
    hey guys im in need of help!trying to get my hands on some articulated hands for masterpiece style figures and also a couple of heads

the heads im after are masterpiece soundwave (like frenzy rumble) and omega supreme (like uuser made by sculpt-bot)

of course i contacted frenzy rumble about it and of course he ignored me-again

iv pm sculp-bot but not heard back yet and as for the hands i contacted zildjian who i got a reply off and then when i tried to update my order he fell off the planet

if anyone can help with the above or reccomend anyone who can help that would be great and much appreciated

cheers

2. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
  3. OMEGAPRIME1983

OMEGAPRIME1983 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    But trying to be rude or anything, but give them time man, they are busy people. I'm sure they'll get back to you as soon as they can. as for ther heads, that might be a sculpt-bot thing, because as far as I know, no one had made a cast of a MP head.

4. Megatron31

Megatron31 I Belong to Nobody!

Ebay:
    wasnt that masterpiece soundwave made from an oversized g1 toy?

and i cant say enough how sometimes you have to be patient with customizers, we all have other responsibilities outside of the hobby. or when it comes to casting its not as cut and dry as one would think either.

5. Scotscream

Scotscream Total-con

Ebay:
    belive me im not being rude,i have waited months and months and im case of frenzy rumble i have never gotten a reply off him about anything other than when i asked about a commision years ago.

and in terms of being rude i think its far worse to just ignore people rather than just say "hey look im to busy" or even just make something up

i get quite a few commisions and lots of mail ect but i still have the decency to reply to every person.now i know mike and some of the other really talented guys get swampped and are super busy but come on,im talking multiple messages over the space of years!

im not trying to start any silly argument or anything here but im getting the impression with a lot of customizers that if the message is not about big bucks or has anything to do with just a little friendly advice or help they dont get back to you

dont get me wrong they all seem like really nice,cool people but the reason im asking if anyone else does this stuff is because if someone cant bring themselves to reply to me they dont wanna deal with me,then the feeling is mutual

glad i got that off my chest haha

6. Scotscream

Scotscream Total-con

Ebay:
    frenzy rumble said a while back he made casts of mp soundwave head and that he was gonna be offering them up,this might not have happened due to his schedule but i sent him a few messages asking anyways

7. Scotscream

Scotscream Total-con

Ebay:
    as for zildgan he seems great and he got back to me,i was happy to wait a long time for a response cos i know how super busy he is.just i went to update my order with him because i lost my original mail he sent and i also asked a few questions about masterpiece soundwave and then i heard nothing back

8. Megatron31

Megatron31 I Belong to Nobody!

Ebay:
    never said you were being rude, i get you, i waited 3 months for a head i got cast once (and that was after i paid the guy) and for that very reason i dont take money until what the customer wants is redy to ship ( but my stuff is easy to do that with)

i get the frustration as well its why i started doing it myself.

hope somebody comes through for ya

9. hXcpunk23

hXcpunk23 The Chaos Bringer

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I think Z just had back surgery. It's possible that's why he may not have replied yet. I get pretty busy with commissions, mu own personal customs, and real life junk, but I still try to reply to everything (though I even tend to miss a few). Wish I could help, man. I just started making molds and casting my custom heads, but I don't have any hands and I'm not even sure of the best way to go about them. I'd say try Z again soon and check with him. I know he was busy with hand casts before, so hopefully he can help you with what you need.

Good luck, man!

10. Scotscream

Scotscream Total-con

Ebay:
    cheers bud,yeah i do a little casting here and there but i dont know how or what the sounwave head was made form,same goes for the omega supreme,as for the hands as far as i know zildgan is the only dude who does them like this and has a great selection,shit back surgery,hope he is ok,dont get me wrong here im not on some pissed off rant or anything silly like that over some toys haha i just dont wanna keep perstering the same guys thats all

cheers mate,yeah i looked into hands and god it looks likea portal to hell.i dunno how zildgan sells em as cheap and as high quality as he does,looks like a serious fidly pain in the ass to do!ill give Z a couple more weeks then see if he is free

of course im in a total hurry for some hands!got a few customers waiting and i keep buyin expensive tfs and hcking the hands off em!iv got like 10 2007 movie primes with no hands haha!