is any one else having this problem?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by lordsidious001, Feb 16, 2007.

1. lordsidious001

lordsidious001 Well-Known Member

i don't know if this has been a topic or not yet. but if it has then im sorry for the double post. but i have been having a problem with finding titanium guys around here in the buffalo ny area. targets have none, toys r us have only the older ones, same with wal mart. and k mart nothing at all. me and my friend were looking to get the titanium rodimus prime and we can't find anything yet. i was just wondering if any one else had this problem or if it's just our area?

2. CrockAlley

CrockAlley Gween donkey! Mine!

I live in Rochester, and I haven't seen Titanium Rodimus yet. Just Jetfire, Scourge, and Optimal Optimus.

3. TimothyVernon

TimothyVernon Well-Known Member

internet.

4. KidDynamite

KidDynamite don't know nothing Veteran

Target doesn't carry the 6" Titaniums at all right now. As far as I know that's true at every store in the country, so you can probably not bother hunting for them there.
    Walmart has for some reason moved them away from the Transformers on their current planogram and started stocking them with the Star Wars stuff. But I have seen up through the Rodimus/Soundwave wave there recently.
    TRU has been the best for me for Titaniums...they got all four of the first four waves before anybody else around here, so that's where I usually buy them. I did end up getting Rodimus/Soundwave online a couple of weeks ago, because it had been over a month since the first sighting and at that point I still hadn't seen them locally yet. Didn't want to miss out. I've been sorely tempted to do the same with Wave 5, but have so far held out.

It is kind of rough though. They are chronically sold out most places, and seem to take forever to restock. I'm not really sure why. For the most part they seem to sell pretty well when places actually have them.

5. Poho

Poho That's MISTER Poho to you

News Credits:
    i live in canada, near a Toys r us, walmart, and Zellers. the titanium selections in all three stores are pathetic.

6. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Reformed Geewunner

News Credits:
    I have the same exact problem. I've been checking TRU frequently to get Roddy and when they actually DO re-stock it's always one each of Megatron, Op Op and Scourge. Same with the WalMarts, and like KD said, Targets don't even have them anymore.

7. Team Jetfire

Team Jetfire Pop-POP!

News Credits:
    QFT, I missed out on Scourge cause I didn't buy it the first and only time that I saw it. Good thing I got the others when I did.

8. Macross7

Macross7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I've seen Ult Titanium Rodimus & Soundwaves at the Gates Walmart for a few weeks now.

9. BadJeff

BadJeff Bite my shiny metal ass!

Yeah, I'm having a pig of a time getting my mits on 6" rodimus right now. Always score em' when I see em'

10. Cruellock

Cruellock Disney Villain

I'm having problems finding Titaniums in general.

11. lordsidious001

thank you, guys for sheding some light into this!

12. fschuler

fschuler Member TFW2005 Supporter

I have yet to see 6" Rodimus or Soundwave Tits in Cincy. Bummer, since I've been looking forward to Rodimus for a long time, and really don't want to order online.

13. lordsidious001

i agee with you there i really do not want to order him off line. every time i order a new figure that has yet to come to stores i go into a store and see them sitting there it sucks.

14. TimothyVernon

TimothyVernon Well-Known Member

i find it much easier to get them online, sometimes you can get them cheaper than in store.. and even if it's the same price paying for shipping doesn't bother me too much, but i still think getting a package in the mail is one of the most exciting things ever.

15. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
    No Titan Soundwave or Rodimus anywhere on the N/E side of Atlanta. I've found all the others released to date. Scourge is a shelf-warmer everywhere.

Not true, at least for the area I live in. Granted, they're very limited in supply currently, but I still see 1-2 left at each of the three Target stores I frequent.

Must be a regional issue where you are.

16. KidDynamite

KidDynamite don't know nothing Veteran

Definitely not a regional thing. People all over the country have been talking about how they disappeared off Target's planograms last month. Yours is actually the first I've heard of someone seeing Titaniums at Target in quite a while. Consider yourself fortunate.

17. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
    Or they could also just be behind plan. It happens.

And it *is* the South we're talking about here too. People here don't just talk slower...

18. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    I've seen every titanium prior to RiD Optimus Prime's wave at least once, although I don't own any.

19. Katamari Prime

Katamari Prime Hassan Chop! TFW2005 Supporter

I found one here in Bend, Or. And i do mean ONE, in a Shopko, way station of the damned. That's where I found my Tit. Soundwave. The rest of he stores haven't moved on from Op op, Scourge and Megatron.

20. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Megatron? Is that you!?!?

I have seen titanium soundwave twice but no rodimus. Funny, up until recently the titaniums were very easy to find now they are darn near impossible.