Is 100$ CND for a MISB Henkei Thrust a good deal?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by SimonMK, Dec 24, 2009.

1. SimonMK

SimonMK Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I couldn't complete the Conehead or Seeker trio in Classic because of the Botcon exclusivity. I thought I could do it with Henkei but a friend of mine found 1 for me but its 100$.

100$ for a deluxe seem a bit too much even for a Exclusive... or is that the average price? He told me its 85$ USD with shipping its 95$. 95 USD converted to CND is around 99,33$ (what he told me).

I already bought Henkei SC and soon Ramjet. Should I bother with the others?

2. NSP

NSP Trust Me!

Ebay:
    I have the Classics Starscream/Skywarp....and am looking to soon get a custom Classics from a member here of Thundercracker. I have the classics Ramjet and will eventually get the other two coneheads from Henkei. And the $100 is a little too much....Ive seen them go for between $70-$90 shipped on ebay.

NSP

3. Malach Ra

Malach Ra TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    if its the botcon thrust, jump on it. thats a damn good deal.

4. SimonMK

SimonMK Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Its the Henkei, I forgot to type ''Henkei'' in the title. I knew its will bring some confusion so I asked for a topic correction.

5. starsaber888

starsaber888 Well-Known Member

i bought my heneki thrust from ebay for £45 (USD67??) including shipping a few month back. its an awesome figure with beautiful paint app. if i really wanted to get dirge now, i would find a middleman to get it from yahoo japan or something... i bought my henkei hound from a middelman last month for abut USD50.

6. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    Exclusive Henkei Classics Thrust - Transformers Classics Japanese Henkei Classics at BigBadToyStore

It's what he's going for on BBTS. These guys will only go up in price as they sell out from retailers. It's very unlikely they will ever get a cheaper release. Even the US version of the original classics have tripled in price. Rodimus usually commands $30+. So I wouldn't use the "But it's a deluxe, it should be $10" argument. You'll just miss out on it now while it's as cheap as it will ever be.

7. barrelks

barrelks Captain Funtastic

News Credits:
  8. videriant

videriant Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  9. Skylock

Skylock Rogue

News Credits:
    I also got my henkei Thrust and Dirge through Tempting Toys. Oddly enough I got the damaged box Dirge and it came in perfect condition.