Ironhide's fate?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by ErbFan28, Aug 17, 2010.

1. ErbFan28

ErbFan28 Go Dennis Erb Jr. #28!!!

News Credits:
    Anyone got a prediction as to what's gonna happen to Ironhide? I got a gut feeling that he's gonna sacrifice himself. I know there really isn't anything that supports that, but I just got a feeling that's gonna happen. His character and personality are the biggest things lead me to believe that.

2. Cyber Star

Cyber Star Why so Geewun, Loser?

ugh, i hate thinking about ironhide dieing but im pretty sure its gonna happen. i think either he'd sacrifice himself or he would be killed by someone (like shockwave or soundwave), just to prove how vicious the decepicon that kills him is.

3. Trailbreaker77

Trailbreaker77 Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    He will die in a big explosion while in battle, I believe that is how he would want to go.

:bay 

4. uruseiranma

uruseiranma Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Maybe he's just in root mode for the majority of this picture. You hardly saw him in truck mode in Rotf.

I think he GMC only had about 4 moving shots, the majority were in the China scene.

5. AutobotSkids

AutobotSkids G1/Bay Lover

I have a feeling that yeah, he will die if anyone does, and I hope some autobot does.

Jazz dieing sucked, and I thought that it was one of the sadder parts of the movie too. But it was needed. I mean, it's a war. In war, you don't have one side getting slaughtered, and the only deaths on the other side are soldiers that sacrifice themselves. Especially if the team that's getting killed greatly outnumbers the team whose only deaths are from soldiers sacrificing themselves.