Ironhide's Apprentice #2

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by ChevellePrime, Dec 26, 2010.

1. ChevellePrime

ChevellePrime NAIL

Sheer sleek cuts throughout air made Brawn Quick to his holster. FlYing through the air, as the blended in with the dark starless night, the army of the mindless skeletal bodies called Sky-Stalkers landined to 1 swoop and transformed with their death hatchets. Drenched and soaked with cybertronian blood, the lutenint sunspot landed in front of the dozens of barbaric drones ready to speak. "ohhh what do we have here? Mmmmmmm.... An autobot on a mission I suppose. Seen it once you seen it a thousand times before. Or was it just once. Or maybe a few time? Ohh slag I can't seem to remember. Blast this memory glitch." drawing weary of the foolish antiganizing brawn spoke "leave this place decepticons" said brawn drawing his twin pistols and pointing to the barrel straight toward sunspot "before some gets hurt." "ohhh what kind of weapon do we have here. Cybertronian electro pulsating bullets. These seem so familiar. Ohhhhh yess of course. The small grunt of an autobot. Mmmmm ohhh dAmmit what was his name? Depth... Something" "Deapthcharge??!?" " Ohhh yes I suppose that might of been it. Tell me did you know him?" Brawn's trigger finger clenched the trigger tightly but not enough to shoot it. Sunspot walked forward and reaves a price of scarp he was hiding in his wings. "now tell me autobot was this him?" sunspot tossed the piece of scap in front of him. The piece of scrap was deapthcharge's head. " now tell me autobot was he a good naval warrior because he certainly didn't put up much of a fight" Brawn filled with rage, anger subdues him. Wanting a pull the trigger and take them all down he heard a loud piston in the distance. The clouds opened up in the sky and the moon stretch down upon the maker of the beautiful mechanizing sound.the moon shined upon it's hubcaps and brawn lifted the tension on his finger, knowing help was on the way.

2. ChevellePrime

ChevellePrime NAIL

Also check out part 1 on the boards labeled ironhide's apprentice #1